• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Bronco Round Up *Pics Start on Page 26!*

cesco

My list;

Paint & install door inserts
Install soft doors
rebuild tranny
install rebuilt tranny
inspect/fix clicking sound in front axle
install hydro boost
rebuild steering column
install rebuilt column

You forgot something

"MAKE SURE REBUILT TRANNY WORKS":p

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm going to be able to make it after all! We should be there with a bronco (don't know which one yet) and my buddy's yota.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Be sure you sign up in time to get a Free T-Shirt!

Sign up by June 1 and get your free event shirt. We need to get our shirt order in right after June 1 and you need to be signed up by then to ensure your order is placed.

Here is a sneak peek at the shirt art. I am sure you're going to want one! ;D

Attachments

• BRU098.jpg
    BRU098.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 41

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
Wow, I really like the shirt art. Its a couple of rigs from last year. I still need to sign up. I will be there, I wouldn't miss it.

broncomania

Loc.
nc
Sign up by June 1 and get your free event shirt. We need to get our shirt order in right after June 1 and you need to be signed up by then to ensure your order is placed.

Here is a sneak peek at the shirt art. I am sure you're going to want one! ;D

will you be selling shirts to people that arent going ? i'd like to buy an xl .

ransil

Bronco Guru
will you be selling shirts to people that arent going ? i'd like to buy an xl .

We normally have a few extras made, The XL is a popular size which always runs out first.

PM me and I can pre-order one for you.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I am going to try and make it. I will not be bringing my bronco but if i can get dad's done in time I will wheel his. I have to deliver it to Michigan anyway so it seems like a good stopping point. I have a lot to do but with daylight savings time and not much construction work around i may just have enough time to get-r-dun.
Bax

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I am going to try and make it. I will not be bringing my bronco but if i can get dad's done in time I will wheel his. I have to deliver it to Michigan anyway so it seems like a good stopping point. I have a lot to do but with daylight savings time and not much construction work around i may just have enough time to get-r-dun.
Bax

Bax, sounds good. We've been trying to get you to come up to a Round Up for a couple of years! Sounds like a good opportunity to stop by on your way. If you're building your dad a "woods truck", Gore is a good place to test it! So, why aren't you working on it instead of reading this thread??? ;D

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
short list for me this year:

new paint, complete with scratches and dents on the 2nd time out.
hydro assist, great upgrade.
new rear bumper
and maybe new tires?

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Hey
I love the T shirt art. I dont eveN what to post what my list of things to do or have done are since I dont know what bronco I am bringing. I just hope what ever one I bring does not come home with a list of things to do longer than when I left!!!

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The RU is 2 months away. Stay tuned here for some great sponsorship announcements for the event. In spite of the economy the sponsors are very generous and the prize raffle will be something to look forward to, as it always is.

Now, my list -

Street rig - fix the brakes, fix the brakes, fix the brakes!!! (definitely a show stopper if this doesn't get done)

Trail rig - fix an oil leak, weld a couple of random body holes shut where mud/water come in (not a show stopper, what's a little oil and water?)

Make plans to attend the RU!!

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
WOW all this talk about what you're been doing , or want to do to your rig .. Man I had to sale mine back in Nov., and have been heart broken ever since..

My list is short and sweet , I wish I had my 68 back.. ..:cry:

My wish list came true , I've got Project 68 back at home... YEA!!!! ;D

So now when I look at the CB calendar for the next 10 days of this month, I'm not sad anymore..

Now I can make a new list , of whats needs to be done before the R/U ??

New List --
Install PS !!

I was so excited to get it back I took my first road trip to a Cruz-n this weekend , 200+ rods/trucks, and 3 EB's.. I rushed home from work , install my new 68 plates and off I went . Forgot the camera. lol

ransil

Bronco Guru
My list;

Paint & install door inserts
Install soft doors
rebuild tranny
install rebuilt tranny
inspect/fix clicking sound in front axle
install hydro boost
rebuild steering column
install rebuilt column

update, been working on it:

inserts done and doors installed
looked at front axle, it's not broke and hub looks good
Hydroboost is done and working, need to drag the bronco out of the garage for a road test ( yard/driveway)
steering column had been on the bench for a year already waiting to go in no need to rush it. ( defer to off season)
Tranny gets rebuilt this weekend

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
update, been working on it:

inserts done and doors installed
looked at front axle, it's not broke and hub looks good
Hydroboost is done and working, need to drag the bronco out of the garage for a road test ( yard/driveway)
steering column had been on the bench for a year already waiting to go in no need to rush it. ( defer to off season)
Tranny gets rebuilt this weekend

Looks like you were working while we were in TN! :cool: