• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Bronco Round Up *Pics Start on Page 26!*

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Registration is now open!

Please join us for Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos' 11th Annual East Coast Bronco Round Up! It will be held again this year at The Cove Campground, Gore, VA, just outside of Winchester. On site registration/trail selection opens at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday June 18. The first activity will be an easy trail night ride on Thursday evening with organized trail rides for all levels on Friday and Saturday. But this event is not only for off-road vehicles - Bring your stocker, street rig, and or resto-mod too! There will be activities for all types of Broncos and interests including a street cruise, a people-judged Show-n-Shine, rock and ramp challenges, an RC demo, tech challenges, kid's activities, and of course, our incredible Saturday Night Raffle!

Please go to the MEB web site to sign up on-line. Just click on the banner. http://www.earlybroncos.com/

The Cove Campground is a great place to camp and has plenty of family activities with hiking and swimming and fishing on several lakes within the campground. All Round Up event activities will be based at The Cove including the trail rides which are conducted on the vast campground property. Their trails are truely mild to wild with trails for all levels of vehicles and drivers! Please see this link for campground and reservation information. http://www.covecampground.com/

If camping is not for you, there are a number of hotels in the Winchester area within about 10 miles of the Cove. Look for hotels west of Winchester near highways 50 and 37. http://www.virginia-hotels.org/cities/Winchester/

This event is open to all MEB members, all Bronco owners (Early Broncos, Full Size Broncos and Bronco II's), and any guests of MEB members or Bronco owners. So bring your Broncos and your "Brand X" friends! Hope to see you there!

Gary Gibson
MEB Round Up Chairman

Here are some pics from last year -

Attachments

• DSC03940.jpg
    DSC03940.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC03865.jpg
    DSC03865.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC03864.jpg
    DSC03864.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC03920.jpg
    DSC03920.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Signed up last nite Scoop, and just signed Mom and Dad up tonite. Likely Kimba will be doing so tonite as well!

Bring your RC crawlers everyone!!!

wpaeb

Loc.
Clarion ,PA
I'm planning on it. Going to dig the bronco out of the corner tonight and start wrenching on it again tomorrow.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I registered last night and will be sending the check monday. I cant wait to go. I have not had my bronco in the dirt since last summer. This is my first trip to The Cove I am looking forward to it!

chris

No more Rock Crawler
Bring your RC crawlers everyone!!!

I guess I will break out the the old T-Maxx and see if I can get it running again. It's been awhile. Anyone know if the fuel goes bad after a few years? %)

broncokak

Bronco Guru
I just signed up Todd and my self. Looking forward to going this year see how I couldn't go last year. RC crawlers sound like fun...Maybe another event for one evening befoer the dinner?

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I just signed up Todd and my self. Looking forward to going this year see how I couldn't go last year. RC crawlers sound like fun...Maybe another event for one evening befoer the dinner?

Actually . . . maybe! We try to add or change up some of the activities each year. And this year . . . but I don't want to give too much away . . . we're going add some RC stuff and see how much interest there might be.

Jeff (horsewpt69) is cooking something up for us right now! With enough interest, who knows! ;)

broncokak

Bronco Guru
i just signed up are the bronco bones guys still heading down thursday or wedsday

I'd like to leave Maine on Tuesday. Stop at some friends in PA for a day and then have a day to roam aorund a little. Have to wait and see how it really unfolds tho. ;D

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Geez I may have to bring the Revo with me too then!;D As scoop said, I am gonna see about setting up a crawler course that can be run by anyone with an RC crawler. If it gathers enough interest, we could make it into something bigger in the following years. Who knows, if enough gas powered rc's show up, we may need to set up a racetrack too?

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
I guess I will break out the the old T-Maxx and see if I can get it running again. It's been awhile. Anyone know if the fuel goes bad after a few years? %)

Not sure about fuel that is a few years old. I have some fuel that I can bring if you need some. Just let me know closer to event time.

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well, I've got one bronco signed up, guess I better get the other one signed up too.

The prizes for the raffle are already starting to come in, stay tuned for details.

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ready for those pictures, speeding down the highway on the street cruz again Pearlcoat?;D ;D ;D

Yeah, lets do it! Wheelin' on one day and street cruisin' the next day...it doesn't get any better than that.

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Yeah, lets do it! Wheelin' on one day and street cruisin' the next day...it doesn't get any better than that.

The day will come when I can take two of them down there to do that same thing. For now I'll settle for riden along on the trails, and being laughed at for gettin rained on in the street cruz!;D ;D ;D