• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Bronco Round Up *Pics Start on Page 26!*

rjlougee

Bronco Guru
Joe, great to meet you. Glad your drive was worth it! I am heading to CO next week - so see you at RMR! ;D

Also, Congrats again on winning the Unlimited Rock Challenge!

Gary

Thanks Gary, looking forward to some more wheeling in BV.

Seriously, big thanks to all who put this event on, I know how hard it can be. Some minor SNAFUs, but in the grand scheme of things, just little stuff. A good time was had by all.
Joe

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
"And you as well Randy. Let me know what your buddy says about pricing on the new FRPP A50 harness."
UMMMM, WE TALKED ABOUT THAT? ;D already called him, waiting for a reply...

cesco

sounds like I missed a great event and some great door prizes. I know that it is very hard to organize something like this and I have always been impressed with the MEB staff's organization and the willing to take criticism and try even harder the next event to fix any issues. hopefully I will not miss next years event!! It sucks reading and hearing from my brother Steve about the fun that I missed at the event.

cesco

Oh yeah, Hey RANSIL, I heard that your warranty run out on the tranny on 6/17/2009! and you had some issues with it

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
sounds like I missed a great event and some great door prizes. I know that it is very hard to organize something like this and I have always been impressed with the MEB staff's organization and the willing to take criticism and try even harder the next event to fix any issues. hopefully I will not miss next years event!! It sucks reading and hearing from my brother Steve about the fun that I missed at the event.

Brian - everyone was thinking they had a chance at the raffle with you not there. But, unfortunately for everyone else, your brother stepped up to the plate and filled your shoes admirably! %)

ransil

Bronco Guru
Oh yeah, Hey RANSIL, I heard that your warranty run out on the tranny on 6/17/2009! and you had some issues with it

I'm pretty sure I have the extended warrenty :)

It was leaking when I went out the garage today, had to put the pan back under it.

cesco

Brian - everyone was thinking they had a chance at the raffle with you not there. But, unfortunately for everyone else, your brother stepped up to the plate and filled your shoes admirably! %)

I saw his winnings and thought they would look better on mine;D

cesco

I'm pretty sure I have the extended warrenty :)

It was leaking when I went out the garage today, had to put the pan back under it.

I thought you expected leaks!!!;D

that way you can change the oil without having all the mess and time in it:eek:

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
After attending 8 of the 10 Roundups I finally made it with my own Bronco!! The EFI didn't run very well so I didn't get any time on the trails with it, but I got it on the trailer on it's own power. I took it to work and had a few mechanics looking at it along with a few different computers and a fuel pressure guage. We found out the ACT sensor was bad. We also found out the pre-filter to the low pressure pump was restricting fuel. The HP pump would use up the gas in the accumulator and run out of gas. Took out the pre filter all together and took it for 4 laps around the autopark circle and it ran like a champ.
Even though I didn't get any seat time in my own Bronco I still, as always had a blast.

Broncoloupy

Loc.
Parkton MD
After attending 8 of the 10 Roundups I finally made it with my own Bronco!! The EFI didn't run very well so I didn't get any time on the trails with it, but I got it on the trailer on it's own power. I took it to work and had a few mechanics looking at it along with a few different computers and a fuel pressure guage. We found out the ACT sensor was bad. We also found out the pre-filter to the low pressure pump was restricting fuel. The HP pump would use up the gas in the accumulator and run out of gas. Took out the pre filter all together and took it for 4 laps around the autopark circle and it ran like a champ.
Even though I didn't get any seat time in my own Bronco I still, as always had a blast.

It is amazing, after having the first ever MEB organizational meeting at your hous you now have a rig on the raod again..... I even remeber you pulling somestuff up on your "peoplepc" connection. How long ago was that?

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
It is amazing, after having the first ever MEB organizational meeting at your hous you now have a rig on the raod again..... I even remeber you pulling somestuff up on your "peoplepc" connection. How long ago was that?

How old is the club now? When we got together here at my house we all left then it was at least 1-2 years after that we formed the club. Must have been at least 12 years ago??
Thanks again for the use of your trailer Lou.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Allen, nice meeting you, wish we could have taken a rip together.....Lou, maybe next time. I was down there with Sean, but always seemed like you were busy doing something...

kimba5977

Loc.
Ohioville, PA
Hey Tasker is was wonderful finally meeting you (even tho you are a Bills fan- but it made Mark's day to know that there is @ least one other fan) after reading so many of your posts. You are as crazy in person as you are here (& that's a good thing BTW). After Mark & I talked to you we dediced that you are one of those people that you feel you have known forever but have just met. I really enjoyed our discussion of Patriotism for our service personnel (Mark was very touched that you thanked him for his time in the Coast Guard). I have to agree with my brother Jeff that it was our pleasure to bring the rain with us when we came. If it's any consolation, it kinda followed us on the rest of our vacation to Ocean City. Again, it was great meeting you.

kimba5977

Loc.
Ohioville, PA
I'd like to thank EVERYONE @ MEB for a wonderful weekend @ the Round-Up. I want to say how very much all your hard work & efforts to put on a great event are appreciated. I have NO complaints about the Round-Up itself but I do have a couple of issues with The Cove. The 1 issue I have has already been addressed in a past post but I thought I'd put in my 2 cents worth. The 1st is with the bathroom/showers. The area around them isn't very well lit & they aren't very well maintained-toilet paper, clogged shower drains, etc (I wish there was a way to shower in the porta-johns cuz they were ALWAYS well maintained-again THANX MEB). 2nd is the cost of camping there. It would be nice if they could charge seperate rates for folks that are going to camp & use the trails and such and a different rate for those who have street rigs and won't be using the trails & are just going to camp. I think $74 for a weekend of camping is a bit steep, especially when the only thing we used while we were there is the shower. We actually shared a campsite with my brother so there were 2 tents on 1 site but we both were charged the same rate. I heard a couple of people commenting on the high cost of the camping rate. My 3rd issue is how much they charge for entry into the campground just to participate in the Round-Up activities. My parents stayed @ a motel & then had to pay $60 for the weekend to the campground just to come for the Round-up activities & dinner/raffle. I don't know if there's anything that MEB can say to The Cove folks to possibly address these matters, but like I said, I just wanted to put in my 2 cents. Thanks again for a WONDERFUL weekend MEB. JOB WELL DONE AND APPRECIATED!

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
Anyone get all the mud/crap off your truck ???

I power washed under the truck twice, drove through a few huge rain storms, and still got a ton of that mud under there.

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
Anyone get all the mud/crap off your truck ???

I power washed under the truck twice, drove through a few huge rain storms, and still got a ton of that mud under there.

i have'nt touched it..well fix the brake but have'nt washed it or cleaned it

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Power washed under mine before I left Winchester, VA. Nothing like trying to get dried up mud out from under your rig. blast it while it's still fresh and you can get all most all of it off for a couple bucks at a car wash! ;D

Last edited:

mtfit

Bronco Guru
Loc.
pa
dirt? how about body damage? I had my fair share, the bodyman will be happy to see me !!

broncokak

Bronco Guru
I got a couple new wrinkles in each of my rockers...but that was to be expexted. In another year or so after I collect some more parts I'll redo everything and have wrinkle proof rockers. ;D