• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Round-Up, Gore, VA - PICS and VIDS!

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here are some scores I remember
1st was a 0 run
2nd was 2pts
3rd was 3pts
not sure of the next few
White eb with big stroker motor had a 12
HTH

Matt and I got 4 points in the butt-pirate blue EB with little stroker motor..and fourth..AGAIN:-X That's fourth three years in a row..we OWN that spot..LOL

Brawnko

Loc.
Mechanicsville
I appreciate the entire order not being posted here :)
I felt so unworthy ?:?
Next year I have no place to go but up :p
Or just get 36" tires :cool:

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I appreciate the entire order not being posted here :)
I felt so unworthy ?:?
Next year I have no place to go but up :p
Or just get 36" tires :cool:

We thought maybe ya got hung up on the starting cone BK...
crackup.gif

..oops..sorry
hide.gif

cesco

%) Hey, does anyone know what the run down was for the rock challange.
If not, thats okay I 'll just go on thinking "If your not first your last" haha
By the way you mean all those raffle tickets that Brian won don't equal a bronco,Hell that stuff equals two of my broncos.;D

every year i keep bolting on the new parts that i have won... :cool:
before long i will have a brand new bronco:p

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
Matt and I got 4 points in the butt-pirate blue EB with little stroker motor..and fourth..AGAIN:-X That's fourth three years in a row..we OWN that spot..LOL

Silly question, Butt-pirate blue is that factory or a maryland thing? ;D do pirates have blue butts?

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Silly question, Butt-pirate blue is that factory or a maryland thing? ;D do pirates have blue butts?

I always thought it was that blue color on all the Duff parts. But now I am confused? it may be the color of Bills truck. That would make it a Maryland thing. Butt pirate blue is completely different than Blue Butt Pirates (in a bronco)

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru

Factory color for '69..but maybe they call it something else in the Ford Sales Literature?;D

Long story short..right after I bought it, bunhc of guys at work came out to look at her. One said: What color is that?" I said "dunno..torquoise?.." Another fella snorted and said "phooey..looks like some kinda sissy baby blue to me..butt-pirate-blue" It stuck.:p

ransil

Bronco Guru

Brian,

You need to sit up front next year so we don't have to wait for you to walk from the back of the tent, You kept me up way past my bed time!!

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I wondered how long it would take for that request to be posted! Those shots were taken with my dads camera by the spotter(yours truely);D I'll get them from my dad tomorrow and get them on here. Warning though, the shots that will be posted were done by a professional driver and his spotter! Once you all see these, please do not try to duplicate what is seen in the photo!%)

Here they are. ;D

Attachments

• RC Dad 01.jpg
    RC Dad 01.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 32
  • RC Dad 02.jpg
    RC Dad 02.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 15

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
Wow, Did he get any trail damage? was he in 4w-low? Good thing he had a roll bar. ;D Did the spotter get the rear lined up?

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wish I had taken some pics of the ladies finals in the spark plug challenge..anyone else take any? My gal Judi (Fordfilly) lost to KB's lady by a gnats hair..us spectators could not tell whose rachet hit the table first. Judi went back and checked one or two for tightness and it cost her the win..too thorough for her own good..LOL. She'll be ready next year..I think she's ging to drag a head casting out of the pile in the shop and practice on it every evening during dinner.;D

Broncitis

MEB Founder

Ok, so what was your total value of winnings this year? I know you took the top spot last year as well.

I won the following:

• 4 Mickey Thompson tires of my choice up to 35"
  • 40% off GC for any Powertank product
  • LED running, brake, turn signal light bar for between the tailgate and bumper with white reverse lights built in (from LMC).
  • Edlebrock history coffee table book with lots of cool vintage racing/hot rod pics.

I also got a JB fab stainless twinstick from a buddy who only wanted it for the boot and boot bezel for his existing twin stick.

Pretty good return on my standard $100 ticket purchase. :cool: ;D

Brawnko

Loc.
Mechanicsville
Me thinks cesco is very smart man. Thinks he buys $300 tickets.
Drew, we need to step up from our standard $100
Mitch was bummed he didn't win anything with his $20 purchase...
I got M800 Winch, $200 off drive shaft and $25 Auto Krafters

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Me thinks cesco is very smart man. Thinks he buys $300 tickets.
Drew, we need to step up from our standard $100
Mitch was bummed he didn't win anything with his $20 purchase...
I got M800 Winch, $200 off drive shaft and $25 Auto Krafters

We had 80 bucks worth and all we got was that single place set of dinnerware that looks like hand tools%)...all the good stuff was long gone, walked off with by wankers like you;D :p . I guess $100 is the minimum buy threshold?

Brawnko

Loc.
Mechanicsville
math class:

We sell let's say $4000 tickets
We have $20,000 worth of prizes
If you purchase $1000 worth of tickets statisticly you should win $5000 worth of prizes. :cool:

Better odds than Las Vegas! :D