• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco - press conf from Ford

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I hope Ford realizes that timing is everything (Edsel ring a bell?) because they sure are playing with fire.

If it doesn't kick all sorts of A$$ when it finally gets revealed it will go down in history as the corona car and be mocked forever.
You know what would be so 2020? If the freaking thing burst out in flames during the reveal some how.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OX1

Bronco Guru
It will never sound like a Bronco is supposed to sound with an Ecoboost engine! I'm hoping in a few years Ford will realize their mistake and start offering a V8 option.

Will probably be an LS in one, before Ford puts a proper V-8 in it.

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
Alleged, LOL!!! but yeah, Hanks seems like a good guy, although
like many Rich, is a hypocrite, apparantly..............

Because Only rich people can afford a fancy golf cart as a automobile.

Good actor though
And I can separate the artist from the art.

Makes me no never mind if an artist is a flaming liberal hypocrite or a nut job.

Tom cruise is a total and complete nut job, but he’s one of the best actors in the world .

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Because Only rich people can afford a fancy golf cart as a automobile.

Good actor though
And I can separate the artist from the art.

Makes me no never mind if an artist is a flaming liberal hypocrite or a nut job.

Tom cruise is a total and complete nut job, but he’s one of the best actors in the world .

Tom Cruise?
Best actor in the world?
Are you sure?
Lol

Lawndart

Loc.
4a4a6041b5274df489e218bf3977ed60.jpg

Is that the new Bronco?? :p

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I just saw they moved it!! Its never going to come out. There will be a swarm of locust or some other crazy thing to push it back again!

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
Even if they change the reveal date, it's not going to be available to the masses months later.

Dude 713

Now it is coming out on my birthday! The only thing they could do to make me happier is give one to me for a birthday present 😁

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
At this point just make the reveal date August 11, continue on the tradition, do it with a black and white promo video explained by some guys in starched plaid suits.