• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco - press conf from Ford

77Bronco636

So drone shots from the testing grounds it looks like.
d8f19600400c2cac46e027c331444f66.jpg
5405633ca44c1d4604b735917f4bc603.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

So is this the 2020 SuZuki Samurai??? :p

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
I want one of those, but I am trying to wait on the proposed half cab.
I like this thing.
It's going to have plenty of power. And I do not need a hard core wheeler, even my eb is harder core than I need.

I can't wait but I'm going to try to wait for the half cab.

Attachments

• 99346.jpg
    99346.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 213

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
...continue on the tradition, do it with a black and white promo video explained by some guys in starched plaid suits.

And have brochure a topless red 2-door on the cover, running down a mountain trail towing vintage a pop-up camper trailer.
Just like the '66 had.

Paul

Nickp

mT3UaAT.jpg

ABC
Bronco will be featured in a 3-minute film starring country music singer Kip Moore during “CMA Best of Fest,” the Country Music Association’s three-hour concert experience, airing Monday, July 13 (8:00–11:00 p.m. ET).
ESPN
Film featuring a different Bronco model and professional climber Brooke Raboutou will air during “SportsCenter.”
National Geographic
Academy Award-winning director and acclaimed cinematographer, photographer and professional climber Jimmy Chin will spotlight another Bronco during “National Parks: Yosemite.” Additionally, Chin will judge a hashtag challenge contest and appear in an Instagram Story featuring the Bronco on NatGeo’s Instagram account.
Hulu
On Tuesday, July 14, all three custom films will be available on demand on Hulu. The films will be available to viewers through interactive ad formats, and within a curated collection of outdoor and survival-themed content aligned with the Bronco lifestyle.
Ford Channels
In addition to the films created for ABC, ESPN and National Geographic, Ford also will share additional special content with fans on its YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter channels starting at 8:00 p.m. ET on July 13 – including additional details on the performance strengths of each new Bronco model.

LSharpNM

Nice. From @FordBronco on Instagram
k6SQ7DU.jpg

The mirrors seem goofy to me. They stick out like tow mirrors on a vehicle that is supposed to fit down tight trails, and it doesn't look like they fold in at the body :p

Also, the plastic handles/tie downs at the leading edge of the fenders is dumb. However, I am still anxiously awaiting for Ford to finally spill all the details. I have been waiting 16 years for this...

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The mirrors seem goofy to me. They stick out like tow mirrors on a vehicle that is supposed to fit down tight trails, and it doesn't look like they fold in at the body :p

Also, the plastic handles/tie downs at the leading edge of the fenders is dumb. However, I am still anxiously awaiting for Ford to finally spill all the details. I have been waiting 16 years for this...
The tie downs really are for limb risers to keep them from hitting window. It really is a thing although rare to see here out west, don't really have the overhangs out here.

https://www.extremeterrain.com/smittybilt-limb-risers-0718-jk.html?utm_content=XTExterior-HoodAccessories%7CSmittybilt&T5_Var4=J116567&intl=0&utm_campaign=XTW+Wrangler+Parts+Medium&dialogtech=ppc&utm_source=google-pla&utm_medium=shopping&T5_Var2=shopping&gclid=CjwKCAjwi_b3BRAGEiwAemPNU1joKI1g-ExWGQChY8QLXM8xlDUKD3R28FIo_RxS7cYQsJvrS49TtRoCTR4QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

LSharpNM

Limb risers, what a joke! Nothing screams "poser mobile" more than a rig with "limb risers".

The rigs at the Malaysian Rainforest Challenge typically run exo-cages that fit tightly around the windshield frame, and they are racing through the jungle!
0b202699bd4c3da2b0ccacbe01f50838.jpg

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Limb risers, what a joke! Nothing screams "poser mobile" more than a rig with "limb risers".

The rigs at the Malaysian Rainforest Challenge typically run exo-cages that fit tightly around the windshield frame, and they are racing through the jungle!
0b202699bd4c3da2b0ccacbe01f50838.jpg

Well, if you race, thats just a little different than folks not wanting a tree coming through their windshield on a trail, so, no comparison really.