• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ocbr 2015 official info thread

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Just got some sad news...... I'll only be there Friday and Saturday, Work gets in the way of all the fun.:(

and if things don't improve, may just be for Saturday.

Well heck, that's a bummer but at least you will be there the best day and possibly next to best day as well ;)

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
That does suck..... Why can't we all grow up and not go to work. LOL I guess we could, but then couldn't afford anything fun.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Just got some sad news...... I'll only be there Friday and Saturday, Work gets in the way of all the fun.:(

and if things don't improve, may just be for Saturday.

Well I hope it at least 2 days brother

Good.luck

bax

Contributor
Old Member
OK Booked the flights. Frampton and I are coming in hot. 2 big guys in a rental car.
Life is too short.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Ben said I could stay at his camp ground spot. Looking for a plane ticket now. Just can not swing bringing the bronco out. Too much time away from work. Work is bad.

have not looked into this thread for weeks .... say what BaX !!!

OK Booked the flights.
Life is too short.

very good point ! want me to haul the racer up ? ill do it !!
Franko

Last edited:

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I would let you do that in a heart beat. But You were flying?? Plus thats a pretty good haul with the trailer. you can use my truck. Might be too much for your big bronco. Its over a thousand miles one way.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
I would let you do that in a heart beat. But You were flying?? Plus thats a pretty good haul with the trailer. you can use my truck. Might be too much for your big bronco. Its over a thousand miles one way.

Well the new tundra should, could do it !!

we learned ... scheduled to drive up fri 18th and back sun & mon 27th&28th .... but only if J. can make the time for it !!

we talk !!

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Well the new tundra should, could do it !!

we learned ... scheduled to drive up fri 18th and back sun & mon 27th&28th .... but only if J. can make the time for it !!

we talk !!

New tundra? very nice. Suzy said she is offering free shipping?

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Tim for me to stir the pot..............
I don't usually let the horse outta the barn....but here's this years shirt and remember - pre ordering extras sure helps!!!

and in case you're wondering.....we have less than 50 days!!!
v
v
v
v
v
v
O.M.G.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Attachments

• 2015 Final Artwork.jpg
    2015 Final Artwork.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 15

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
That looks good,,,, I like it..... Are u going to have kids sizes available?.....thanks for all u do by the way.....we all really appreciate it

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
The other problem is you can't grow up, only older!!!! And being footloose and fancy free have nothing to do with being happy!!!! Think about that!!!;D;D;D

So I need to stay young and find me a sugar momma! Lol

Money doesn't bring you happiness, you have to create the life you want to live to be happy. But that would make me happy... For now!

Bax, Suzy already shot me down on the free Bronco shipping....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Wow Mom, Sharing early this year. Look at you getting everyone motivated.. ;)

Won't be long now. Thanks for everything.

See you soon.

Tim for me to stir the pot..............
I don't usually let the horse outta the barn....but here's this years shirt and remember - pre ordering extras sure helps!!!

and in case you're wondering.....we have less than 50 days!!!
v
v
v
v
v
v
O.M.G.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
New tundra? very nice. Suzy said she is offering free shipping?

( didn't know yota discontinued the manual trans on tundras few years ago ) bastards !
nothing fancy ...just a 4x4 auto. work truck !!
it was time ....
the white 01 tundra got now over 275k miles on it and the red 00 got +255k miles !!

Attachments

• DSCN6924.jpg
    DSCN6924.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 10