• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ocbr 2015 official info thread

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bradlee got his days off confirmed on Friday. Woohoo, he will be headed to Hot Springs after he gets off work on Tuesday to meet up with me Tuesday night. Missed him last year, a little, lol. I got to drive last year.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Bradlee got his days off confirmed on Friday. Woohoo, he will be headed to Hot Springs after he gets off work on Tuesday to meet up with me Tuesday night. Missed him last year, a little, lol. I got to drive last year.

So glad to hear my friend, I missed him too :cool:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Awesome, Great time of year to get that time off. Glad to hear it brother

BIGED

Guru ????

That is some great news !!

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL

Great!
So will you be chauffeured or will he have his Bronco?

YellowBronc

Bronco God

Good deal. Just remember being the spotter for your own vehicle is just as important. LOL

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Definitely looks like the CRUISE will be back this year!!!!!! ;D

Good to hear Christine, your hard work on everyone's behalf is greatly appreciated, and I'm looking forward to further update :cool:

Oh, and it looks like I will go with the XL after consulting with Valerie ;D