• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ocbr 2015 official info thread

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Been busy!!! I'll share just a little shot to keep people in a "Bronco Mood"!!
209d6d88fae65c7c3324a0576234d591.jpg

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I actually did get my registration in the mail yesterday.

Remind me - when is the pre run?

Jfly13

Loc.
Lockwood, Mo.
I'm really excited about this year! My wife loved it last year, she made sure it was part of my vacation scheduling for the year. And also have my finger crossed that my bronco will be done by then! Now just have to figure out how to get two done there

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
I'm really excited about this year! My wife loved it last year, she made sure it was part of my vacation scheduling for the year. And also have my finger crossed that my bronco will be done by then! Now just have to figure out how to get two done there

About time to suck in deep and get a truck and trailer:eek:

Attachments

• IMG_0860.jpg
    IMG_0860.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 34

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Yeah, but I'm 400 miles... Not that others don't drive a lot further. Just think it would be fun.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Yeah, um, maybe not Lindenmeyer... But good luck if ya do. it would avoid having to put a load on trailer tires ;)

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
No... I'm pretty serious about driving mine! Kids can trailer the car down so I can tow it home.