• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ocbr 2015 official info thread

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
22GO......You bring my paperwork to pre-run and a pen I'll send it home with ya...We will save a stamp together!

Why don't you, Print it, fill it out, Write out that check, Put it in an Envelope and Hand it to mom when you see them at the Pre Run? Sounds pretty simple :-X ;) :cool: :p

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Why don't you, Print it, fill it out, Write out that check, Put it in an Envelope and Hand it to mom when you see them at the Pre Run? Sounds pretty simple :-X ;) :cool: :p

nothing is that simple for him;D oh wait his other excuse will be he has no ink in the printer%);D

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Matter a fact there is no ink in my printer and I like hand delivery!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Matter a fact there is no ink in my printer and I like hand delivery!

Find someone with a printer dude, fill it all out ahead of time

Quit tryin to make Maw work so hard ;)

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
As of yesterday - all registrations that I have received
have been processed and confirmed. If you haven't
gotten a confirm from me....I haven't gotten your registration.
(of course this could change by the time I get home this evening ;D )

Ksm

Bronco Guru
I just sent my registration in today. Yup, I'm actually going. Even have a place to stay already ;D ;D ;D

Biohazard

Loc.
Central Arkansas
I just happen to live about an hour from Hot Springs, and might possibly be 'in the area' about this time......maybe even be in my old sport.....perhaps I'll stop by the festivities friday night or saturday..........is it ok for locals to crash the party late in the game?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sure thing man. Bring it on

You have to be registered to participate in the raffle though

Mom can speak to any daily park charges if you decide to wheel it. Look forward to seeing you

BIGED

Guru ????
I just happen to live about an hour from Hot Springs, and might possibly be 'in the area' about this time......maybe even be in my old sport.....perhaps I'll stop by the festivities friday night or saturday..........is it ok for locals to crash the party late in the game?

If your around the 26 -27 of this month we will be at the park doing a little pre run check out pre run thread

Biohazard

Loc.
Central Arkansas
I saw that. I may just have to swing through. My pony is stock for the moment but many upgrades ready and hopefully good to go by sept. BUT a little pre-steroid trip wouldn't hurt anything I spect

NYLES

Bronco Guru

Crash the party ....You funny!