• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ocbr 2015 official info thread

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm curious who had the earliest postmark??? And do we have rates for the KI yet?

bubba

Loc.
Conway
I live in mayflower. Work in Conway. You ought to try and make it for prerun next week

Last edited:

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I'm curious who had the earliest postmark???

I'm not sure I can give a name, due to the confidentiality and secrecy involved in the collection of such classified documents which would reveal who it is, but I can give a few clues.

He has a yellow Bronco, lives in a state just north of Arkansas, attended his first OCBR in Oklahoma where our friendship began, has a first name with three letters beginning with a D ending with an N that does not have an A in it, and like me is a retired Chippendales dancer.

Those who are in the know may provide additional clues at their discretion but like me cannot probably give a name either, at this time.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Congrats D-n (not to be confused with Dan, who is probably not even involved in this discussion). I guess waiting till Monday won't get it DONe...

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
doesn't matter who's first - all early birds go into pot for drawing
as long as post marked no later than June 1 ;)

Biohazard

Loc.
Central Arkansas
After looking over the old pony it looks like there's just too much work to get it to HS without trailering it before next weekend. I may still come down but I'll probably be in the F150. I should have Maggie ready by sept though.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Load it on the trailer...nothin wrong with that! I'll hopefully be bring two that way.

bubba

Loc.
Conway
After looking over the old pony it looks like there's just too much work to get it to HS without trailering it before next weekend. I may still come down but I'll probably be in the F150. I should have Maggie ready by sept though.

I trailer mine too. If not still make it down and we'll see if we can find u a seat

BIGED

Guru ????
Page 5 I see no one was keeping this up while we were at pre run .

Info for those planing on staying at knights inn if you haven't made your reservation yet rooms are booked up to sept and they expect all of sept to book soon construction crew has most of the hotel and is expected to stay but hasn't booked yet first come first served