• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR Prerun 2015 Dates

BIGED

Guru ????
I aint gonna have no ram till OCBR, But hoping yall can professionally install my rcv axles at this here pre run? Ill buy the beer!

What kind you got in there now and are you selling
You got the large knuckle so the rcv will clear

BIGED

Guru ????
I booked a room at knights $55 a nite red roof was $98 a nite and said they only had a couple left for that weekend

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Better than 98, that's for damn sure. that place ain't work no $100 a night

NYLES

Bronco Guru
4330s you want em ill sell em......yes I have F150 knuckles slide right in.......I buy you a coke bubba

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If I can do it myself, I know you can Nyles

Nyles installed these, that have yet to drive out of the shop, BUT, he has slept since then ;D

Attachments

• DSC01924.jpg
    DSC01924.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 13

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL, good to hear. Won't be quite as grumpy then right

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
JUST A REMINDER!!
tomorrow is JUNE 1 - If you want to be entered in the 'Early Bird Drawing' your registration has to be postedmarked no later than tomorrow!!

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
ALSO.......
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Off Road Solutions ORS one of the faithful supporters of OCBR is having a customer appreciation run. As good luck would have it - this run is also being held on the Saturday of Pre-Run. Billy Mountjoy (ORS owner) has asked that I pass this info along - and I would like to ask that all attending pre-run, find Billy, shake his hand and thank him for supporting OCBR! After all, it's repeat sponsors like ORS that are the life line of OCBR! (keep in mind that even tho he drives a j$$p...he supports a bronco event and has AWESOME products!!)

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Why was this on page 5???????????

BTW I gotta do this PRERUN AN upcoming Dr appointment may shut down my OCBR!

I AINT KIIDIN!