• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR Prerun 2015 Dates

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah. In September you pay the park 50$ outside of OCBR registration and you get to ride in the park all you want for the next year...which pays for Prerun next year.

sbolejack

Loc.
Rogers, AR
Thanks for the clarification guys.

Another question, my wife is thinking of coming along and just asked if any other wives would be there?

OP
OP
B

bubba

Loc.
Conway
My wife and kids will be there Saturday. Some of the other wife's will be down Friday.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We both get paid this week, so maybe I can tweet the budget so I can spare the 200$ it's gonna cost me to go. I have a need. A need for slow!

If I had thought about it a few ago, it would've cost me a lot less to go to Clayton with the LEBC guys this past weekend. But not knowing the terrain, I might've been bound to break and cost a lot more in the end...

I'm looking forward to some fun not in the sun!

NYLES

Bronco Guru
WE DONT PAY FOR PRE-RUN or Ill say haven't yet!

My wife will be there

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hot and dry last I looked.

Is it possible for your mouth to water because you want to ride so bad?

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Bulldozer don't pull no 2pm fri afternoon cuz I was workin bs either!

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Aint got no fb at work but if your talkin bout friend request its done

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
Going to be a last minute effort for me! Need to install my front axle with the new BCB 3.5" coils. Gordon is bringing a few things that I bought so I'll be there either way this weekend:D

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Going to be a last minute effort for me! Need to install my front axle with the new BCB 3.5" coils. Gordon is bringing a few things that I bought so I'll be there either way this weekend:D

Hell yea parkin lot action! hell Ive swapped cages in the parkin lot!

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Alan - what's the weather looking like for this weekend??

It looks like pretty good wheeling weather Steve, maybe even better than below :cool:

Friday
A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Friday Night
A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Saturday
A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Saturday Night
A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.

Sunday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.

Sunday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.