• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
bronco.png
[/url]
photo host[/IMG]

broncoman1972

Bronco Guru
Don't know if it's been mentioned, but in a flashback scene early in the movie Tucker and Dale vs. Evil. An EB with a very non-EB interior shot.

uploadfromtaptalk1485612061700.jpg

Still one of the best movies on Netflix by the way.

Sent on the fly

figo40

Loc.
St. Louis
Not a movie but I was looking through an old book called "The Foxfire Book" it was a series from the 70's about rural life in southern Applachia written by High school students.

Attachments

• IMG_2397.JPG
    IMG_2397.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 55

darrell82

Looks like that horse wants to drive the bronco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kip60

Just saw a nice half cab on Velocity...SEMA Battle of the Builders

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Saw that too. Elite Broncos and their Bilstein themed truck. Looked good and got into the first round of pics too.

Took a screen shot of the intro to the show, but my iPhone is being recalcitrant in talking to my home computer again. Getting very old.

Anyone know how to manually upload photos from the phone to Win 10? I used to know, but access to all the little things still has me baffled with the newer operating system.
Not to mention my resistance to re-learning something that didn't need to be changed!
Old guys...%)

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Paul, I just email to myself and then save it to desktop or a folder I have for the pics

if not in a rush :D