• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
Don't believe that belongs to G. W. Bush. My bro in law spent 8 years on and off at his ranch and doesn't recall ever seeing a Bronco there.

Second, was shocked to see all the major film footage of our beloved EB in the movie, "Logan".

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Don't believe that belongs to G. W. Bush. My bro in law spent 8 years on and off at his ranch and doesn't recall ever seeing a Bronco there.

Second, was shocked to see all the major film footage of our beloved EB in the movie, "Logan".
last I heard was that G.W. was either a photo op or photoshop. my daughter just went and seen Logan, I just seen the preview with the bronco

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
I did not get a photo but on the last Gas Monkey they were in a Trans Am shop in Nebraska I believe and the guy had a beautiful orange Bronco among the many Trans Am's.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
This bronco on McGuyver is also the same one used in Logan, the movie

Want to see that movie for sure....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Least he has cool friends right haha :)

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I fired up the old interwebs computer just to post up that pic here. Ended up posting it in another thread and totally forgot.

IMG_1790s.jpg

Paul

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
And speaking of sightings...
Was cruising around Hooterville during the '69/'70 season, looking for Mr Kimball, and look what I found!

IMG_1795s.jpg
IMG_1796s.jpg
IMG_1797s.jpg

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Repeat..... cause I just watched it again :)

Attachments

• IMG_0240.jpg
    IMG_0240.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 16

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Yep,watched that Gas Monkey episode too,plus I watched the Wheeler Dealers episode where they resto a 77,got to see Tom from TBP,and I love the way that Mike loves the rig and Ed hates it lol.But in the end, what a beauty,heck Sequoia Brown may just be my next rigs color. :cool:

KyddsPly

0c2e9916dcc676b5d27f947d91fea8ea.jpg
3f46d4fd618025c7488182f3b754fcf2.jpg

Saw this on the new McGiver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bajabrewer

Bronco Guru
Esquire Channel Car Matchmaker promo - Looks Pretty Nice!

Attachments

• IMG_1155.jpg
    IMG_1155.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 41