• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Potential Mass Buy on Hunsaker Seats

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
I would consider them instead of recovering my stock seats, if it this goes through!

broncnut

I maybe driving by there in a month or so. I wonder if I can just pick them up there if the mass buy happens. That would be sweet. ;D

cap35b

Loc.
Tucson Az
Any word yet??
if the price of gas for my superduty keeps going up 30cents (in a day and a half) I may need to get the bronco on the road sooner than later. I may just have to buy from Hunsaker and pay the freight. Still a good price for the seats.

OP
OP
rjlougee

rjlougee

Bronco Guru
Gentlemen, I truly hate to say it, but I just do not have a warm and fuzzy on them, so I do not think this is going to happen. I just can't seem to get a straight answer from them, they seldom return my calls and I believe that my customer service would suffer because of them.

If I can get an answer in a reasonable time frame I'll be happy to make it happen, but I'm not hopeful based on past experience.

I'll remember the guys on here and do my best to take care of you IF.........
Joe

Yellow76

Thanks for trying Joe. I saw something over on Pirates4x4 where a guy bought a set and was not that happy with them. Sure would feel better if they would at least get back to you. Thanks again.

davebonnie

Loc.
Spring Hill, FL
Joe,
We do thank you for the effort you’re putting out, but if you don’t feel fuzzy then we certainly wouldn’t fell that way either.

Thanks!
Keep us posted on any updates.

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Do you know if it's the pricing or the availability that they are having problems with? Or Both?

Eugene

RDM Offroad

Hey guys, I am a dealer for Hunsaker as well and might cut them as a vendor soon due to the lack of customer service. Icons are still a month out so be prepared to wait.

11wnb

Joe, Thank you for trying, but count me out. Looks like Beard seats for me.