• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Potential Mass Buy on Hunsaker Seats

OP
OP
rjlougee

rjlougee

Bronco Guru
Is there still potential of a mass buy happening?

Yes, but it takes a couple days to get the paperwork done, then we can start. Once set, I'll announce here and start a new thread in the Mass Buy Forum.
Joe

cap35b

Loc.
Tucson Az
Any update on the seat mass buy?? I am in for a pair unless I spend my money first on something else;D

Capt

OP
OP
rjlougee

rjlougee

Bronco Guru
Jarrod we're six weeks waiting on this I wouldn't expect anything too soon. rjlougee is gonna get this going whenever it works out.

Thanks for the patience, I have D$%^ little of it left myself. I just shot the manager an email about their lack of response, we'll see if it makes any difference.
Joe

jarrod

Loc.
Cedar Hills, Utah
I can pay for shipping but getting a break on it cant hurt would it be better for them to do free sipping or reduce the price by the same amount?

cap35b

Loc.
Tucson Az
Hey guys. I was just over on 4x4 group buy website and they had Hunsaker seats. Their group buy purchase was a whole 1 penny cheaper than buying off the Hunsaker site and shiping was the same 80.00. Hopfully we can get a better deal but seem that hunsaker is already cutting the price to the bone with offering a pair for 340.00 when you compare them to the other seats out there
I will end up with a pair, will wait to see what goes on here first though.

Capt

OP
OP
rjlougee

rjlougee

Bronco Guru
So far I haven't heard from them, it's almost like a sick game.

Anyway, IF this does happen it'll be more along the lines of free shipping, same base price for the seats.
Joe