• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
took out the 3-speed manual, Dana 20 T-shift, and installed a C-4, Dana 20 J-shift...90% - just has to be bolted in. Ever install a C4 and a D20 all by yourself without a lift or trans jack? Ya - Don't...not fun.

HavaBronco

Loc.
Lake Havasu City
I just drove it! Down to the channel to look at the bikini clad girls here in Havasu for the weekend.:cool: Now I can be know as the creepy old man in the Bronco;D

ccbronco

I installed the rear leafs of my new 2.5" lift. First parts to be attached to the frame. Prepared the body for mounting on the rotisserie, which should happen on tuesday.

OsideDave

Installed Saginaw power steering pump to replace my aging ford ranger style pump. New pressure hose as well.

Finishing up spare tire rack using protofab rack and making own brackets.

gd71eb

got my ZF crossmember fabbed painted and installed!!!! huge step forward...time for the body

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Added a Riding companion

Although not much of a what have you done item, I put this little girlie where my ashtray sits and she is removable to thwart off them Jeepers checking out my rig while in the store or gone from the Ghostrider. I've been wanting one of these for a long time and my daughter bought it for me for my birthday.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Took the Bronco out all weekend. Its been 85 and sunny here all week. Even the wife wanted to drive it! ;D

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 65

punisher338

Loc.
Milton, FL
Finished my "rolled on" paint job. still need to color sand in a week or so.
00000000000000a.jpg