• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I got a new Hanson bumper and bent up a grille guard for it. Still have to final weld it all and paint it. Going with a Warn 9.5 XP. I don’t have it yet either. Also installed a stereo with some pod speakers mounted to my rollbar, it’s not finished yet so I guess I’ll snap a few pics when the rest of my speakers come in.

Nice.. look forward to seeing end product..

davisjstone

Contributor
BroncoNewbie
Quick Performance built it for me. After I priced out the costs/shipping/efforts to piece it together and DIY, it wasn't much more for me to just have QP build it for

Quick Performance built it for me. After I priced out the costs/shipping/efforts to piece it together and DIY, it wasn't much more for me to just have QP build it for me.
Thanks. I was looking at their site just last week. Might go that direction.

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Thanks. I was looking at their site just last week. Might go that direction.
Unless I already have at least one of the expensive components, like a locker or 3.25" bearing case, I buy them built from them. It is hard to buy the parts and assemble it for what they bring it to your door for ready to bolt in. There was a time I could compete, but that day has passed. I can no longer buy components, build and ship for a completive price, I don't buy enough.

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
Sorry catching up, so after all the front end work, the following weekend or so I put it on the trailer and took it to the Ozark Mountain Ford truck show in Branson Mo. Got to hang out with some fellow Ford truck friends, and got talked into entering it in the "slow crawl". Slowest to go in 60' w/no brakes, no e-brake. 4 low and low 1 (yes even on pavement) and almost won it. Still got a award for effort.

7.jpg omr 01.jpg omr 05.jpeg
OMR1.jpg
omr 08.jpg

mustanggarage

Contributor
Ok. I’m on 33 with 302 and ax15. Probably could have gone with the 4.56 instead of the 4.10.
I have a 408 with 33s and ax 15 and 4.10 and it seems like a great combination to me. I don't do any off roading with my bronco so in town and hiway cruising I find it to be a good combination. FWIW