• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

remi1566

67 Bronco Can Back Top install....

Tom the top is black and the windows are clear no tint...its an original Can Back Top I'll be working on it tomorrow...I took the day off to getter done!!!

Bronc-n-Bird

Drilled through the front bumper and bolted up tow bar brackets so I can tow behind the old Excursion.

NY-Bronco

Resident Dipstick
Loc.
Weehawken, NJ
Hooked up and sorted out the AC and polished the windshield. Side windows are next!! ;D I can actually see something now when headlights are shining towards me :cool:

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Fabricated the last two bars for my family cage and put the last tack welds on. Then I hoisted it out of the bronco and welded for a couple hours. Still have to flip it and finish welding but it's close, sooooo close.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Here ya go I will post up some when its complete....I'm almost there....I still have to remove the old bench seat and install some high back bucket seats that I have...

That's gonna set it off just right. Great looking rig.

remi1566

Thanks sprdv1 just waiting for the kerosene heater to warm up the garage a bit so I can go out and work on her...I thought we were done with the cold but its michigan....we may break a record set at 11 degrees back I think in 2001..... were going to be close high only 34 today as well.....Sun outside is very deceiving...have a good one! Jami

Revelation

Bronco Guru
just waiting for the kerosene heater to warm up the garage a bit so I can go out and work on her...I thought we were done with the cold but its michigan....we may break a record set at 11 degrees back I think in 2001..... were going to be close high only 34 today as well.....Sun outside is very deceiving...have a good one! Jami

WOW, and we are looking for a high in the low 80's, with high 80's over the weekend.

rustbucket

Bronco Guru
Nothing yet, but FedEx dropped off a new dizzy, coil, wires and some new fuel line parts including a fuel pressure gauge to mount ahead of the fuel rail. UPS dropped off a new fuel pressure regulator and injector rebuild kit from RJM. Hopefully I'll be doing burnouts and doughnuts by Sunday!

After having sat for a few years, the bug has bit me again. I have complete ADD. I can't keep my attention on work! All I can think about is getting this thing running well again so I can cruise before the weather gets too hot.

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Have been getting some work done on the under dash console. It will eventually extend back into an armrest but that will do for now. Having the NV3550 in there makes things a bit tighter versus an automatic. However, I like how it is coming along so far.

Dave, is your A/C mounted in this picture? If so, nice job tucking it under the dash.

remi1566

Well got the Can Back Top on still need to finish the tailgate snap portion once thats done I'll post up another pic of her with the top on!! looks better already..

remi1566

Well she done here ya go heading out to take a test run....enjoy!!

Attachments

• IMGP1815.jpg
    IMGP1815.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMGP1817.jpg
    IMGP1817.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 49
OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Jami that looks GREAT!!!

Steve - thats a Can Back top - good luck finding one.

remi1566

Huess33 / Tom aren't you putting a soft top on your four seaons bronco as well? thought you picked up a tan color soft top? This Can Back top turned out nice I'm real happy with it...I bought it from a guy in Texas here on Classicbronco's....a while back its been sitting in my basement...and right now its a blizzard outside go figure...its snowing like crazy..