• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

Bluesclues73

Nothing major, but my DD '06 Ranger has been on jack stands for about a month for some more upgrades/maintenance, so my '73 had become my DD for the time being. Driving it has gotten me motivated to work on it little by little again, so far its gotten all new shocks and a stabilizer, oil change, new clutch, and a couple little general maintenance things. Next will be cleaning up and re-painting the grill. Then sending the guage cluster to be rebuilt, and maybe a 23 gal rear tank in a couple months? Forgot how much I love driving this thing!

- Eddie

IMG_0607.jpg

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nothing major, but my DD '06 Ranger has been on jack stands for about a month for some more upgrades/maintenance, so my '73 had become my DD for the time being. Driving it has gotten me motivated to work on it little by little again, so far its gotten all new shocks and a stabilizer, oil change, new clutch, and a couple little general maintenance things. Next will be cleaning up and re-painting the grill. Then sending the guage cluster to be rebuilt, and maybe a 23 gal rear tank in a couple months? Forgot how much I love driving this thing!

- Eddie

IMG_0607.jpg

Very Nice Eddie!!! Welcome to the site.

Bluesclues73

Very Nice Eddie!!! Welcome to the site.

Thanks! Ive been lurking around here from time to time, but am usually on desert racing forums, etc. since Ive never had much to contribute here. That should start to change if things for the Bronco go as planned! :cool:

- Eddie

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks! Ive been lurking around here from time to time, but am usually on desert racing forums, etc. since Ive never had much to contribute here. That should start to change if things for the Bronco go as planned! :cool:

- Eddie

Good deal. Gud Racing on here frequents the desert racing forums too.

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Got my seats in finally (well almost). Anyone have any tricks to get at the two bolts that go above the gas tank?

NYLES

Bronco Guru
new pinion seal, ground pinion nut so itll stay, was missing a collector bolt, figured out why i got t case leaks all the bolts was loose....spent a hr on easy fix it stuff!

remi1566

67 Bronco Can Back Top install....

added weatherstripping around the canback top frames for proper door seal....much better..