• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
W/the help of Gud Racing, my son, got front RCV's installed, and new hub/rotor assembly...

Now for rear wheel bearing/seals....

NMEBGrl

Loc.
Charlottesville, VA
I made heat! After two weeks of removing the heater box, waiting on a seal kit, rebuilding the heater box, getting the heater box back in place and finally figuring out how to hook up and route the hoses -- I now have heat! It's the little things.....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I made heat! After two weeks of removing the heater box, waiting on a seal kit, rebuilding the heater box, getting the heater box back in place and finally figuring out how to hook up and route the hoses -- I now have heat! It's the little things.....

Good job. It can definitely be a PITA

Big79

Loc.
Shawnee,ok
Well with the help of skiddy.. We installed (most) of the 2" body lift and (most) of the new body bushings..

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I put one of the front seat belts in and two of the rears.Gettin ready to get in the road again for a short time til spring and then new paint:cool:Next I gotta get that em.brake cable hooked back up(reattach bracket/brace to new floor);)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well with the help of skiddy.. We installed (most) of the 2" body lift and (most) of the new body bushings..

no freakin way, he actually helped ya? her hee.. I had to ask.. ;D

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
I installed a hood scoop today.

Attachments

• 2012-02-04_16-12-09_786.jpg
    2012-02-04_16-12-09_786.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 22

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
i just installed one of the WH qucik release fire ext. brackets on the roll cage and fire extin. and it looks awesome....

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I touched the paint to make sure it cured. Other than that nothing!

Adarcy

Installed lift gate shocks, passenger seat, seat belts, and cb.com sticker :)

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Got the stock horn to work with the aftermarket steering wheel....Now to hook up the air horn.

twisted77

Loc.
Evansville, Indiana
What still to cold to get out and work on it? ;D at this rate mine will be done before yours and I am slower than molasses!

LOL well not really but I have a 5yr old and my wife works odd shifts. I am dog tired when I get off work. and truely just lack of motivation. LOL

One of these days I will get out there on a weekend and there will be progress. Once I get going I will not stop. But I have to be carefull, last time I almost ruined my marriage bcause I wanted to be out in the garage all the time.

Bryce