• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Only took 3 days---finally finished the install on the new fuel sender. Im pretty sure doing this with a FULL GAS TANK and having that tank still attached IS NOT the preferred method........

Man, that makes me not look forward to doing mine.. lol

where did you pick your sending unit up from? gotta order mine. Maybe I better check LMC, they're local.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Only took 3 days---finally finished the install on the new fuel sender. Im pretty sure doing this with a FULL GAS TANK and having that tank still attached IS NOT the preferred method........

If you have an electric fuel pump, pump out the fuel into gas cans BEFORE you try to remove the tank...If you have a mechanical pump, go buy a carter P4070....

mattyq17

Bronco Guru
Got my passenger floor pan screwed in! Waiting on getting some more metal fabbed up so I can make sure it all goes together correctly before I weld it all in

Attachments

• Temp floor pan2.jpg
    Temp floor pan2.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 38

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Gotta remember to put my soft top "bow" back up when I go for cruise...

Put that lift kit on the garage and you won't have to worry about remembering;D

If only it were that easy.

AZ69EB

Glassing it

Nothing like a good beer and using the wife’s kitchen to fix a bronco!

Going old school and fixing annoying little leaks by using a piece of glass and sanding paper to ensure flatness of the timing chain cover. ;)

Attachments

• GlassingIt.jpg
    GlassingIt.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 49

sriha

Waiting for the brown truck to come on Friday and Fed Ex to come on Saturday. I can't wait to play in the garage;D

tworedballs

Loc.
Satellite Beach
bought some 4" turnbuckles from Lowes at lunch and braced my windshield to my family cage today at lunch. Carriage bolts through the tube and it's rock solid now!

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Installed my soft-top and drove it to work.

IMG_02511.jpg

jsnouffer

Contributor
Jump started it and drove to work... she's been neglected the last couple months.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Tasty Geezer

Nothing like a good beer and using the wife’s kitchen to fix a bronco!

Going old school and fixing annoying little leaks by using a piece of glass and sanding paper to ensure flatness of the timing chain cover. ;)

90 minute IPA...nice choice! They don't sell it in Louisiana, so I always pick up a few 4 packs while in Pensacola;D

6daze

The beast is almost back together.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328316216.515347.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328316216.515347.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 55