• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

doran4x

Contributor
I don't know yet. I plan on only making 8-10 lbs of boost so that when I am in the mountains my power will be like sea level. I do crawl over rocks with it and hope I don't start breaking stuff. I hope to have it running by the end of this month and take it to TDS the first weekend of March.

How do ya like that, if ya don't mind me askin'? Do you crawl with it?

WMSIII

Loc.
Idaho
New front shocks, stabilizer, new braided brake lines. Rear shocks and warn hubs tomorrow

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Today, I put my Dana 44 back under the front end of the '76 Sport I bought in December.

Last 2 months: New brakes, MC/Booster, new Brake Lines, new Ebrakes cables, new Rear Springs, new rear shocks, Rebuilt 9", rebuilt F&R Driveshafts, rebuilt Carburetor, new Coil and Wires, new battery and starter, new tailgate, dropped front axle, new bushings, new coil springs, new front shocks, adjustable 'T' tie rods, adjustable track bar (If I can get the d@mn bolt back in!), '73 pitman.

ToDo this weekend: Hubs, Knuckles, Front axle U Joints

Making good progress. Nice looking rig. Looks a lot like mine did when I purchased it except mine had a half cab. 2 years later and it looks a lot different now. Keep going, there's no telling where you'll end up!!!!

Have fun.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Got the doors back on mine, and the bestop windows..

dropped it off at friend's for inspection, to make it street legal....

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Worked on the motorcraft 2100 yesterday. Still trying to get the hard start after hot problem fixed.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Ordered a new fuel tank sending unit for my aux tank. The original has a hole in the float where it hit the tank's bottom every time it was empty. ;)

Attachments

• Sending Unit Hole 30.JPG
    Sending Unit Hole 30.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 14

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Ordered a new fuel tank sending unit for my aux tank. The original has a hole in the float where it hit the tank's bottom every time it was empty. ;)

Yikes.. replacing my sending unit this week too..

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Put 35 miles on it Saturday while getting tires for the Cobra mounted. Saw another EB and we both waved at each other

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
DROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! put a few miles on it today to make sure all is well before i do a 40 mile round trip drive in it tomorrow. yep, driving it to work then a car show tomorrow!

zoob

Loc.
Long Island, NY
18b9d4f4-edc0-145b.jpg
finally installed new MSD unit

Jeff76

Loc.
Alpharetta GA
Kids were out of school today, so I put them to work prepping Bronco parts for paint...

Attachments

• DSC_1011 (2).jpg
    DSC_1011 (2).jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 30