• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Spent an hour and changed the door panels. Went from this

preview_image_0_92792652x.jpg

To this
preview_image_0_23589132x.jpg

That looks sweet man....

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
The wife and I sanded the grill, windshield frame, driver's door, and driver's rocker panel. Tried my darndest to weld the windshield frame rust holes up, but made a mess with it. The rust was worse than we thought, but we will just use it until we can save up for a new stainless steel one. A buddy loaned me a hydraulic 2" conduit punch to make a new fuel filler neck hole in the new quarter panel. Perfect hole in 2 minutes.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
The Brothers Four got together today to help Jim put in a 1" BL. Miikee grabbin some beers, Jim on the crawler, Dan gets the awkward position award, BL went in with no issues, looked more like 2" when done.

JimsBL1.jpg

JimsBL2.jpg

JimsBL4.jpg

JimsBL5.jpg

ilovemaui

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pacific Moist West
Broke down the 351W F4TE I just picked up. All roller parts inside. The fun part is figuring out exactly what's going into this puppy. I'm thinking SCAT 408 stroker kit with Trick Flow heads.

MartyG

Bronco Guru
Woohoo...hard top's off! As we used to write in our Jr high school years books : "Have a great summer, all!"
2011-07-18_12-48-00_291.jpg

pipermike

Did my tie rod over conversion. Not quite finished, got a little frustrated, time to walk away for the night. I'll look at it again tomorrow.

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
The Brothers Four got together today to help Jim put in a 1" BL. Miikee grabbin some beers, Jim on the crawler, Dan gets the awkward position award,

Looks like a good time. So jealous. no bronco people around me! (yet)

1. Is this an exclusive Brothers Four club?
2. If / when we move up there, will you promise me I'll never see this view of Dan!?!

JimsBL4.jpg

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Looks like a good time. So jealous. no bronco people around me! (yet)

1. Is this an exclusive Brothers Four club?
2. If / when we move up there, will you promise me I'll never see this view of Dan!?!

No promises on that great shot of Dan, but we can rename our group the Brothers Five, no doubt Jim! :cool: