• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What the heck?

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
Aw come on guys....its uncut....kinda ;D ;D
Even I cant get on board with that one and I am pretty easy to please.

It just needs a better Camo paint job, and you would like it, right????;D

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Here is the bad part.

I can tell it is an '85 to early '87 Bronco II body. But the 6 lug wheels mystify me as to the orgins of the frame a little. But I think I know what it is. The front hugs have a brownish "automatic" label on them (I think). Then the rear looks like link suspension, not leafs. I am thinking it is a first generation WD21 Nissan hardbody Pathfinder frame. About '86 to '95.

Now is it bad that I think I know what parts are in it from that photo? I have never seen that vehicle either. Just that one photo.

22213evl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rio Rancho N.M.
??s asked of owner/ answers
1. what is it
a. it's a blazeronco
2. whats your wifes last name
a. hey sis whats your last name
3. how many toes do you have
a. elevnteen
4.what kind of tranny do you got in it
a. WHAT!! I'm married I ain't no fag

ned72

Loc.
Truckee
Every one is now dumber after seeing this. It just killed like a 100 brain cells just pondering on what was going through this guys head

reynard101

Bronco Guru
It's the baby of a Hyundai that had sex with a Pontiac Aztec and drank some Chernobyl sewer water. And then they painted it.

reynard101

Bronco Guru
It could be the cousin to the Pinto/International plow wagon that someone posted a while back?

Fishbone

Loc.
Northern, Illinois
Just 'cause it fits... don't make it right!

fat-girls-in-bikinis.jpg

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
This is exactly why stupid should hurt. A lot!

Please Trblazr, set it on fire and stop taking pictures. I will pay you to do it.