• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What WOULD YOU HAVE DONE TO YOUR BRONCO TODAY!?? HEH HEH

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
I would have washed, buffed and waxed my 36 year old paint. Had to put in overtime today. However, while working, I was able to make a better lever for my manual choke.;D

rjrobin2002

Contributor
Bronco Guru
purchased and installed 5.33 gears, wet sanded and buffed new paint.

OP
OP
matt w

matt w

Bronco Guru
Actually, tonight I would have liked to just grab a bottle of wine and gone down to the garage, climb in the drivers seat, and spent the evening contemplating the next round of mods. Maybe reflect on the past 22 years of adventures. I guess I need to clear the cobweb's off it first. I really need to get back to this thing!

NICE...But where is the pic!? That way we can see the next mods you do! heh heh

rbodine

I would have finished pulling the body off the frame and mounting on borrowed frame for the body shop to take.

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Well I should keep working on this and finish the t case.%) There is always tomorrow.

Attachments

• What 001.jpg
    What 001.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 22
  • What 002.jpg
    What 002.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 23

Jdgephar

Bronco Guru
Previous owner used to flat tow the '72 I bought. I think it would be cool to use those two mounts plus the center hitch on my front bumper to make a removable winch mount.

OP
OP
matt w

matt w

Bronco Guru
Well I should keep working on this and finish the t case.%) There is always tomorrow.

NICE!!...It will be my 1 year anniversary since I pulled and addede a Tera Low to my T-case in a month or so!..It will get done! Keep up the work! heh heh

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Would love to have wen't and bought the '71 BAJA that I didn't find local today;)

OP
OP
matt w

matt w

Bronco Guru
I would have installed some aluminum Skid plates over my spare tanks today! But it's CHRISTMAS EVE and we will have family time AWAY from the home!;D

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Would have spent the afternoon tuning the carb and manual choke fast idle. I also need to replace a broken Cherokee wiper arm that broke during the last snow%). Maybe Wednesday.;D

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
I have a ton of things to do but my first pick would be to install my 5-speed trans while I'm off school for roughly another week.

dube

Bronco Guru
Loc.
big lake Mn
well i am doing what i planed on doing. sitting in it drinking beer in the shop watching country vids on the flat screen tv.pretending i am at the drive in. ahhhh life is good. hell i even have it locked in 4 wheel drive waiting to see a video with a bronco in it.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YA'LL

ahansen_1985

Bronco Guru
Loc.
amity, oregon
Took it up in the snow today! Lack of fuel and excess of family gathering....

1966,351w,m5od,205....3.5" lift, 2" body, 37/13/15 boggers