• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Whos going to Knotts this year.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
Most likely the 66. It has lockable storage in the rear for staying out there sat night. My 72 has a spool in the rear so the road manners are ok but not great.. It was fun seeing the looks I got driving it in last time we went. The 66 went down last minute so we took it. They still parked us in the back for being ugly

joshnjulie1

Loc.
Moreno Valley, Ca
You telling me they categorize by beauty? I thought beauty was in the eye of hte beholder. I'm sure each of us own an early Bronco that is beautiful in their own eyes.....

What do you mean park in the back? Like they put you with the Ford Focus'?

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
He is being sarcastic. You get parked in the order you come in. There is every type of rig there from beaters that just barley get there....to beautiful stock roadsters and Stroppes.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
it seems every year no matter when we pull in we're back by the fence. The vendors get the front which I understand. The late models get the west row by the brick wall. The not as pretty ones go back by the street. At least were on the grass patch. It's a little cooler than sitting on the asphault all day like when we first went. Our 1st year the broncos were way down on the south end past the miles of mustangs.

Last edited:

broncoman805

Loc.
Oxnard, CA
Love this show, they have everything from high end Mustangs and Panteras to Focuses and beatup Mercury Bobcat projects. My favorite is the Disco Pinto.

bbolander

it seems every year no matter when we pull in we're back by the fence. The vendors get the front which I understand. The late models get the west row by the brick wall. The not as pretty ones go back by the street. At least were on the grass patch. It's a little cooler than sitting on the asphault all day like when we first went. Our 1st year the broncos were way down on the south end past the miles of mustangs.

there is no vendor parking, they're parked with all the others in the order they come in. if you've been back by the fence it's just because you came in later, or because we've filled in multiple rows at a time. the stock uncuts and stroppes are usually on the front row, the bronco II's and late models are usually on the west end wall, the rest are parked as they come in. the locations could change from year to year.

tw322

Nothing like the last minute but I'm in. See you there.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
Anybody heading there with a c4/4spd atlas set up? i would like to check it out. Thinking about putting an auto in mine so I can drive it more..Since hurting my back its hard to drive a stick. Thats why I'm not sure on getting out there. I have to talk one of my friends in to going to drive the bronco.

malonejy

Bronco Guru
You're more than welcome to check out my 700R4 / Atlas 4 setup.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
Theres usually some available from guys not gonna make it. Years ago some of the ebr guys had em at angelos. I'll post it here if I'm not gonna make it.