• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Whos going to Knotts this year.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
I think it was bruce from ebr that usually had the extrass but not sure if he still handles it. I'm getting the broncos ready but do to family issues I might miss out. If so my pass is available

66Bronco

Here is the final Bronco count for this year’s Fabulous Ford show on April 27th:

116 Registered Broncos

1966 – 6 (half of which are Roadsters)
1967 – 5
1968 – 8
1969 – 19
1970 – 5
1971 – 14
1972 – 11
1973 – 11
1974 – 11
1975 – 5
1976 – 3
1977 – 5
Full Size (1978 – 1996) – 12
Bronco II – 1

Of those there are:
8 Rangers
7 Explorers
5 Baja’s
1 Baja Racer
1 Legend Bronco

* This information is only based on how the entry forms were filled out.

See you at the show!

Please remember to be respectful of the show rules, all participants are asked to stay parked until the show is over.

-Terry

66Bronco

I think it was bruce from ebr that usually had the extrass but not sure if he still handles it. I'm getting the broncos ready but do to family issues I might miss out. If so my pass is available

I'd really love to see your '66 at the show this year Steve.

-Terry

House

Minutia Militia
Terry, I admire you for your first class preparation and all the hard work you put into this.
I sure hope to make it to your show some day...

MyOriginal66

Bronco Guru
Hey Terry,

Is there any thought to a way of CB members identifying each other (assuming you'd like to be identified, lol)? For example, a "hello, my name is..." name tag that we could fill out with our CB name and wear in the Bronco area. If someone volunteers to have the name tags and some sharpies at a specific Bronco we could grab one as we pass by. If I had my Bronco there then I'd just do it but I'm happy to chip in the $5 or $10 it would take to buy the supplies. I always feel like I'm walking around friends I can't recognize.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
For example, a "hello, my name is..." name tag that we could fill out with our CB name and wear in the Bronco area.
For the last couple of years I've done exactly that with the name tags & sharpies. They'll be sitting on the drivers seat of my Bronco. Just stop by and fill one out.

Look for the bright blue Bronco with "CLASSICBRONCOS.COM" plastered across the windshield. ;D

Attachments

• Sam_1324.jpg
    Sam_1324.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 34

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for the "marti" report on the show! Looking forward to seeing them all!

Joker11

Loc.
Yuma, Arizona
I didn't know anything about this. I will be in town there too!

I will try to get there and meet som peoples.

Thanks!

Joker11

Loc.
Yuma, Arizona
I googled it. I found the registration. that is closed already. But my question is about attending. Do I have to pay to go INSIDE knotts? I hate knotts. I am a disney guy.
Or is it in the parking lot or something? How much does it cost to attend?
What are the show hours for attendees?
Details if possible, please.

66Bronco

3 Roadsters?
Or any 67/68's?

There is a '67 Roadster registered. Let's hope it shows.

And Thanks for the compliment. I had an awesome mentor (Bruce Bolander). I really just go to the meetings. The Early Bronco Registry (EBR) group is the club that really supports the show. I'm just glad to be able to contribute.

-Terry

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
For the last couple of years I've done exactly that with the name tags & sharpies. They'll be sitting on the drivers seat of my Bronco. Just stop by and fill one out.

Look for the bright blue Bronco with "CLASSICBRONCOS.COM" plastered across the windshield. ;D

Why does this picture look so familiar this month?? :p:D;D;)