• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2011 MEB Round Up Teaser!

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Rumor is Karl will be setting a time limit this year - it will be known as the "Ben Brown Rule". And everyone who exceeds the time limit will be said to have experienced a "Brown Out". ;D

Aw Scoop, I've BenBrown all my life!!!%)%)

Karl's just doing that cause I tried to run him down last year!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Attachments

• DSCN2737.JPG
    DSCN2737.JPG
    195.3 KB · Views: 15

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Rumor is Karl will be setting a time limit this year - it will be known as the "Ben Brown Rule". And everyone who exceeds the time limit will be said to have experienced a "Brown Out". ;D

Aw Scoop, I've BenBrown all my life!!!%)%)

Karl's just doing that cause I tried to run him down last year!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Thank goodness for low range 2wd- hopefully it will not be 97 this year and I wont have a wet hat after walking around for several hours :)

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Can we bribe the judge with baby powder? ;D

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Do we get anything for almost drifting backwards to the lake??? I kinda think we should all be givin a Sasquach Mutant Ninga Turtle blindfold like this real big guy I saw runnin around there last year%)

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
whaaaaaa?????

LIKE A NINJA.......into the night....

Attachments

• roun6.jpg
    roun6.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Hell yes, backwards into the lake gets you the " That Guy" award.