• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2011 MEB Fawl Crawl! Oct 14-15 Harlan, Kentucky

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Yep, so this is why we had no TP in the rest rooms that day! Ya know that I left pieces of TP from Harlan all the way back to Duffs, and then some! I'll be watchin all my Buddies this time! LoL. I love You Guy's! And I'm bringin' my own TP this time!!!

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Hate to jinx the weather, but the 10 day forecast for Harlan looks really good. Sunny Fri, Sat and Sun and only 40% chance of rain on Thur. Keeping my fingers crossed this will hold up! :cool:

Highs in the high 60's and lows in the mid 40's. Maybe a tad cool during the day??

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looking fwd to it. I am bringing up the trail Ranger and Ken's Hybrid on Thursday. Another buddy with a vortech assisted 306 buggy is coming up to play on sat. Should be a great weekend. Hope to see a good turn out.

Bronco Biff

Contributor
......Man, this looks like it's shaping up to be another fine event as usual with all of the shananigans included!!

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Looking fwd to it. I am bringing up the trail Ranger and Ken's Hybrid on Thursday. Another buddy with a vortech assisted 306 buggy is coming up to play on sat. Should be a great weekend. Hope to see a good turn out.

Wish I had my big truck ready- I would enjoy wheeling with you Karl...

I probably won't make this one- The Dr set our delivery date for Nov 14 (C-Section) and I have too much to do and not enough time to get it done.

Ya'll enjoy the ride- and maybe I will make the next one.

Todd

70greenhorn

Loc.
Manakin Sabot, VA
Coming in at midnight?? Hopefully very quietly ;D

We'll see ya Fri morning.

Nick

Man, there's nothing quiet about our rig:)... War Department said we couldn't leave until TJ gets out of school Thursday. :mad:
If its that late, we will probably overnight in the nearest parking lot and come in early Friday morning.

Travis

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wish I had my big truck ready- I would enjoy wheeling with you Karl...

I probably won't make this one- The Dr set our delivery date for Nov 14 (C-Section) and I have too much to do and not enough time to get it done.

Ya'll enjoy the ride- and maybe I will make the next one.

Todd

We will miss hitting the trail with you as well. All the best to you and family. Looking fwd to seeing the new addition when your boss gives you the ok to post up. Congrats and hope all goes well.
Regards,
Karl

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
THIS IS NOT BRYAN! It's Suzy! I would ban him from my login but he can't get access to his old one... ;)

Donald finally got my RV fixed-- high pressure oil lines were cracked. Only about $600 in parts, special line tool and two days labor on his part and she's hauling the mail again! YAY! I'm planning on pulling in Thursday eve after work! Well, depending on what time those guys from CT make it down here and get their double trailer full o'Broncos from my back yard and are ready to head out... ;D

Suzy

ransil

Bronco Guru
Campground has a cabin open if anyone needs it, its fully equipped contact Steve for details 606-573-9009

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
THIS IS NOT BRYAN! It's Suzy! I would ban him from my login but he can't get access to his old one... ;)

Donald finally got my RV fixed-- high pressure oil lines were cracked. Only about $600 in parts, special line tool and two days labor on his part and she's hauling the mail again! YAY! I'm planning on pulling in Thursday eve after work! Well, depending on what time those guys from CT make it down here and get their double trailer full o'Broncos from my back yard and are ready to head out... ;D

Suzy

Hey Suzy, take a ziplock bag along on the trail for the berries!

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hate to jinx the weather, but the 10 day forecast for Harlan looks really good. Sunny Fri, Sat and Sun and only 40% chance of rain on Thur. Keeping my fingers crossed this will hold up! :cool:

Highs in the high 60's and lows in the mid 40's. Maybe a tad cool during the day??

Still looking like decent weather for Fri, Sat, and Sunday! ;D

nhopman

Just got to throw the Bronco on the trailer and pull out myself. See you all there.

Nick

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Be there early afternoon tomorrow... look for us in a '69 f-100 without a bed on it. Cant Wait!!