• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2015 OCBR Parts Swap, Sell, Misc

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Here's your place to post up anything you may be bringing to sell swap, trade, or whatever.

I got a couple of Dash's that are taking up space in my garage if anyone has the need.

Unsure of year, but I'll find pics later to post.

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
I have some gray 66 soft doors for the U13 inserts that need a new home. Came with my U13 project and I won't be using them.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Cage kit forsale.... We have one left. $800 in kit form. See ad below. Free shipping to OCBR!

450838c7e2e65c0c9974ebb1f6b9c465.jpg

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253245

bax

Contributor
Old Member
How about a Kidney? Or perhaps a left nut? Trying to get some money for a motor.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
for sale

As long as we are talking motors, I have the original 289 from Burnie. It is supposed to only have around 48,000 miles on it. I could make room for it on the trailer if anyone is interested. I will have my usual boxes of "stuff" I have accumulated over the years. I don't suppose anyone wants a GM version of the Dana 44 with disc brakes?

bax

Contributor
Old Member
im flying. so free shipping means I will have to buy another seat on the plane.

Attac

Contributor
What Kind of motor you looking for Bax?
I have acquired 4 different ones. And Im not that far away
Chuck

bax

Contributor
Old Member
6.2? is that that gm diesel from the 80's?

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
This will probably get me banned..... looks like this, but with a much more spine tingling cam and a few other goodies:D

Been really hard to not shove in the broncno but so many other parts would not be happy about it that its just not in the cards:cry::cry:

although it would be really fun until the trans falls out on the ground running in on the dyno getting it tuned....

New-6.2L-LS3-GM-Marine-Long-Block_1681.jpg

Last edited:

bax

Contributor
Old Member
your correct. That is just not in the cards.