• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Arkansas Boys-Who's ready?

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Couple of us are itching to hit the trails in Hot Springs. Tentative plans now are the weekend of the 23rd. Weather could go either way, warm and sunny or cold and rainy-something for everyone.:cool: My plans are just a day trip, and I'm not sure when I'll be able to show up-hopefully before noon.%) I'll have a house full of 9 and 10 year olds the night before.

Mr Freeze- I'm sure he's in.;)
Alan- Most likely
The rest of you chime in and put pressure on the others.;D

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I wish.......my birthday is the 26th....leaving the 23rd with the wife on a cruise.

kbldawg

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marshall, AR
My rig won't be ready by then either, but...My Son and I will go if someone will let us ride the trails with them.

I can drag a winch line, spot good lines and carry a pretty good tune for those awkward silent moments.

-Chad

ryan_289

Loc.
Russellville, AR
I dont think I will be able to go this time. I need to get my transmission rebuilt but waiting on the accountant to let me know if im getting back or going to owe:eek:

Its about time I met all of you Arkansas Bronco guys!

aughtsix06

Loc.
kaneohe,hi
i would love to go, do you think i can get one shipped from Hawaii to Hot Springs in 8 days. By the way i am from Perryville originally so Hot Springs used to be my back yard. Love those Ouachita mountains.

cootvon

Loc.
Little Rock, AR
i'd love to john, but i think one full day of "bronco activities" is all i'm going to get next week. and i'm hoping that day is filled with power disc brake conversion ;D

jeff

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
i would love to go, do you think i can get one shipped from Hawaii to Hot Springs in 8 days. By the way i am from Perryville originally so Hot Springs used to be my back yard. Love those Ouachita mountains.

Depends on how big of an object money is for ya. You have more time to get it here before OCBR in September.

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
i'd love to john, but i think one full day of "bronco activities" is all i'm going to get next week. and i'm hoping that day is filled with power disc brake conversion ;D

jeff

One full day of Bronco activities? Wow! Does she know?;) ;D
I'll talk Robert into holding the Bronco hostage so you won't have a choice.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
kbldawg is lying, he can't carry a tune.

I won't be there, I am in the middle of a rewire on the rig but I am trying my damndest to make OCBR this year.

Ben

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
kbldawg is lying, he can't carry a tune.

I won't be there, I am in the middle of a rewire on the rig but I am trying my damndest to make OCBR this year.

Ben

Well that's a better excuse than Jeff's.;D Certainly hope you can make more than OCBR Ben.

cootvon

Loc.
Little Rock, AR
Well that's a better excuse than Jeff's.;D Certainly hope you can make more than OCBR Ben.

watch it there old man :p

seriously... i have a bit of a "situation" here. we are watching her 3 yr old little brother. So when she needs to study, i babysit. Since her school is the most important thing right now, i'm happy to help out, and happy to get a day of bronco work as well :)

it's not so much of a "if she'll let me" sort of thing, its more of me knowing that if i leave her with her brother, she won't get to study. She would never (yet) tell me what i can and can't do :)

Jeff

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
I hope too, We need to get kbldawgs hydroboost in and bled (this weekend?) I need to finish the centech harness install and install the ARB compressor for the rear and I am pretty much golden.

Ben

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
I will be lucky to get all of this s@#% back together for the Sept. run! May have to have some help from all you experts.

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Weather channel says we're looking at 30% chance of rain and 65* on Saturday. Not bad for February.:cool:

kbldawg

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marshall, AR
Jeff I think you're doing a little too much explaining there! ;D Don't worry - we understand! :-X

And as far as the turnout here goes, this is horrible! I guess we need a little warmer weather? And I guess Chad needs seats? ;D

BTW, the park is putting up a free run on April 4-6 during the 4WD Hardware weekend. Here's the link: http://www.orvpark.com/events/register.asp?event=9

Looks like the Brotherhood has taken care of my seat issue ;D . Can't wait to get some things taken care of on my rig. It won't be done, by any stretch of the imagination, but...it will have to do.