• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BC Broncos BAD BAD BAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crab

Bronco Guru
Come on guys...........Brian vented which was good enough. 99% of us know the correct protocol. .5% will learn and the other.5% never will. Stop replying and let it end. Jon must be ill or on vacation, so let's help him out.

hartbronco

Loc.
Powell River B.C Can
Come on guys...........Brian vented which was good enough. 99% of us know the correct protocol. .5% will learn and the other.5% never will. Stop replying and let it end. Jon must be ill or on vacation, so let's help him out.
X2 ..... WTF Guys ? try living in Canada every Thing I have ordered ( from venders ) Has been 2 weeks to 3 months and twice the price .... It's just the way it is up here !!! ....... Try planning a head and You won't have to get all pissy when it takes longer then a week .

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
Brian you have every right to demand any level of service you feel you deserve when spending your hard earned money. And you have every right to come on this forum or any other and post up your opinion if you feel you did not receive it. Don't let any of these pansies tell you otherwise! When it comes to Bronco vendors, the best way I can describe BCB is to compare them to the "Soup Nazi" on Seinfeld. They are easy to get along with so long as you accept what they give you and don't get out of line or ask to many questions and so on.....but speak up and ask for service equal to what you would expect from any other vendor in the US and hold on to your hat! LOL !! And don't even think about coming on this forum and saying a cross word about them....you will get blasted by dozens of Chucks cronies and often your thread will get deleted by the moderator! Many others on this forum have had experiences just like you and never ever buy from them unless they are the only choice, but they will not post on your thread to defend you because they don't want the grief. Good luck going forward, you have now learned the lesson like the rest of us...;D

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
I work at a small buisness and if you call me during lunch your not going to get anyone eithor. Employees need to take lunch too.
I dont understand why people cant do their buisness during normal hours taking concederation that everyone takes lunch around noon. Maybe if people thought about others instead of thinking only of themselves.

This is hilarious. People "do their business" when they can, and often, that means on their lunch hour, or their break, in other words, when they aren't working or going to get in trouble for doing their personal business while on the clock.

As a business person, if you have two employees, and can't figure out how NOT to lose business due to lunch, you're not a very good business person. It's simple. I take lunch from 11:30 to 12:30, you take lunch from 12:30 to 1:30. Anybody that would miss or lose a potential to do business because their staff need to eat a sandwich is simply missing the boat. It's up to businesses to accomodate their customers, not the other way around.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Brian you have every right to demand any level of service you feel you deserve when spending your hard earned money. And you have every right to come on this forum or any other and post up your opinion if you feel you did not receive it. Don't let any of these pansies tell you otherwise! When it comes to Bronco vendors, the best way I can describe BCB is to compare them to the "Soup Nazi" on Seinfeld. They are easy to get along with so long as you accept what they give you and don't get out of line or ask to many questions and so on.....but speak up and ask for service equal to what you would expect from any other vendor in the US and hold on to your hat! LOL !! And don't even think about coming on this forum and saying a cross word about them....you will get blasted by dozens of Chucks cronies and often your thread will get deleted by the moderator! Many others on this forum have had experiences just like you and never ever buy from them unless they are the only choice, but they will not post on your thread to defend you because they don't want the grief. Good luck going forward, you have now learned the lesson like the rest of us...;D

Nail head meet hammer.

Pokey71

Bronco Guru
HEY LOOK! Its another "BC BRONCOS" screwed up my order!

Seems to be a reoccurring thing.

IMHO (CHUCK- That means In My Honest Opinion, just incase you think I am attacking you because you do not understand)
BCB is a lousy company. I was out $500 on his guards that he spend little to no time designing. He was more concerned about getting something out so he could cash the checks he collected from the preorder.
He spends more time arguing with people about his gas tank on this forum then anything else I have seen. If so many people have a problem with it, why not track down and FIX the problem.

I avoid chucks business at all costs. Flame on because we have some chuck worshipers. They Dont listen, they just get on their high horse and preach to the crowd about how Chuck never does them wrong.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
C'mon Rob!%) I was getting all excited when I seen you'd posted here.Shoot,where is evil69 did he get banned?:eek:

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
TACT!!! whatever side you're on ,business or customer,how you word the conversation makes all the difference.I've spent 40 yrs in retail and have had some very irate customers,some warrented,some not. If either party doesn't have Tact the other one has to step up and try to calm the waters.
I don't know what went on here and it's not the reason to post.Weather you are ordering something,disputing a credit card charge,or trying to get a doctor appt....TACT!!!
There were no winners here and I don't know the whole story...just my .02...

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Well, you seem to be the one whining, but thank you for pointing out how inconsistent they are.

Ive never had a problem with any vendor, NONE Period.

Now take that big deep breath.......sending you a pm here in a min.

Na hell everybody here might as well get to read it.

I ragged on ya just to try and get ya pissed off enough to read the last sentence in my post. Now smile order ya stuff from whoever but I ask you to do this when you CALL to place an order...And they say this is "Kimbalooloo how can i help you?" first thing you say is "This is Brain how you doing today?"....it still amazingly knocks em off they feet! And youll hear a change in their tone and they will do their best to make you happy!

And bring you ass to OCBR well leave the light on for ya!

OP
OP
B

brianstrange

Bronco Guru
"This is Brain how you doing today?

Yes, that's my line;D......with every one of my 150 call per day I've made over the past 25 years:eek:. There's one exception though?:?. I use my name "Brian", as referring to myself as Brain, is a bit much:eek:. Not going to any out of area events this year:(, but may hit the Woodward, and will be in Mustangs Across America 50th in two years:p.

swampu

Loc.
Biloxi
My only complaint is that I wish they would have told me to go to hell when I ordered stuff back in the 90's when I first got my bronco. Would have saved me tens of thousands of dollars.;D;D;D

Last edited:

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Amazing products no doubt! I have ordered from BCB in the past a few times, as well as alot of other online businesses. As an internet buyer I appreciate order confirmation and a tracking number. When I email or call to inquire for one, that is just one more thing that staff has to do.

To eliminate the extra burden, I would suggest that BCB (or any other internet business) send a tracking/confirmation email as soon as possible as a routine. That would take care of all the phone calls and emails that take extra time/effort to answer. This is also what most internet businesses already do.

Other than that .... where else COULD you go for one of a kind Bronco products? Thanks Chuck! ;D

Last edited:

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina

I'm gonna vote for "Buldozer"!!!!!;D;D;D I think you read my mind!!!!%)%)%)

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
brianstrange; your first email to me included the notice that I could read all about it on classics. Before I looked at CB my reply was a honest apologize and an explanation. I never push people to buy or keep my parts. You canceled your order, you have that right, and if your are not happy with BCB you should. I am sorry you were not happy with my business.

Status
Not open for further replies.