• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

BC Broncos BAD BAD BAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Brian you have every right to demand any level of service you feel you deserve when spending your hard earned money. And you have every right to come on this forum or any other and post up your opinion if you feel you did not receive it. Don't let any of these pansies tell you otherwise! When it comes to Bronco vendors, the best way I can describe BCB is to compare them to the "Soup Nazi" on Seinfeld. They are easy to get along with so long as you accept what they give you and don't get out of line or ask to many questions and so on.....but speak up and ask for service equal to what you would expect from any other vendor in the US and hold on to your hat! LOL !! And don't even think about coming on this forum and saying a cross word about them....you will get blasted by dozens of Chucks cronies and often your thread will get deleted by the moderator! Many others on this forum have had experiences just like you and never ever buy from them unless they are the only choice, but they will not post on your thread to defend you because they don't want the grief. Good luck going forward, you have now learned the lesson like the rest of us...;D
?Why is it O.K. to come here and disagree with me, "have every right" but if someone sticks up for me they are branded "chucks cronies" or "pansies".
I don't know what to say about the "soup Nazi" comment. I have stated many times, "if you don't like my parts don't buy them, if you don't like them after you get them send them back". I am not tyring to be a smart ass or anything like that I just believe if you don't like it you shouldn't keep it.

jw0747

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Antonio, TX
Why is it O.K. to come here and disagree with me, "have every right" but if someone sticks up for me they are branded "chucks cronies" or "pansies".
I don't know what to say about the "soup Nazi" comment. I have stated many times, "if you don't like my parts don't buy them, if you don't like them after you get them send them back". I am not tyring to be a smart ass or anything like that I just believe if you don't like it you shouldn't keep it.

bully for you, Chuck! if someone whined on a public forum about my company before he gave me a chance to fix it, I'd be tempted to hire a lawyer and gut him. likewise if anyone got on a public forum and called me a "soup nazi" I wouldn't hesitate to get his a** in court. I might not win but it would satisfy me to make him hire a lawyer to defend himself and I would tie it up in court for years. unfortunately ranting on a public forum is their only way to gain attention.

and I'll continue to defend the Atkinson family for the parts and service they've provided me, so I'm a "chuck's crony."

OP
OP
B

brianstrange

Bronco Guru
brianstrange; your first email to me included the notice that I could read all about it on classics. Before I looked at CB my reply was a honest apologize and an explanation. I never push people to buy or keep my parts. You canceled your order, you have that right, and if your are not happy with BCB you should. I am sorry you were not happy with my business.

If you can see beyond all that has been said here, and realize that maybe something wrong beyond "broken phones" was happening, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. I was treated in disrespectful manner, and a bad attitude. That I will never deny, it's a fact. Maybe I called at the wrong time, maybe your staff was pre-occupied and overwhelmed, I don't know. I got dumped on, and it really sucked. That's why the order was cancelled. That's the reason for the post. Your email was an apology for the broken phones. Broken phones, short staffed shipping dept. Those are management issues, not mine.

Not all of your customers or potential customers are going to be wheeling or racing with you on the weekends. They order parts, pay you money, and get a product. They are not all friends of yours that want to be around you. That said, I'm sure you're a nice guy, and help out who you can.

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
If you can see beyond all that has been said here, and realize that maybe something wrong beyond "broken phones" was happening, I will give you the benefit of the doubt. I was treated in disrespectful manner, and a bad attitude. That I will never deny, it's a fact. .

I agree something was wrong beyond broken phones. And from the sounds of it Roxanne tried to handle it but was treated in a disrespectful manner by your bad attitude.
This sounds like you forgot a few facts in your first post.
Like the part where you threatened to post up on CB? And tore up Roxanne in your telephone temper tantrum? So you threatened it, then did it but don't remember the story that way?
You guys are all the same, want to be an asshole to the lady on the phone, then want to come here and play the victim But always forget to paint the true picture of what occurred.
Its obvious you don't know this, but it is dishonest to tell only one side of the story, and delete the parts that make you look bad.
And you treat women like shit on the phone but label me "an internet Tuff Guy" because I call you out on your childish behavior?

You have stated "I will also stand my ground that I was nothing but polite"
So which is it? did you threaten to take this to the CB forums or not? I don't call that being polite. Do you?

It sounds like you had more attitude than anyone, just don't see it or want to take responsibility for your own tantrum.
This is great, the more you say the stupider you look.

And no, i'm not a kool aid drinking friend of Chuck or BCB. I've used them before and will again. But on the flip side I live 100 miles from them here in Texas but I normally buy from out of state because for whatever reason, Chuck's online shipping quote to my house is usually higher than the other guys. On the positive, I like being able to have someone fairly close to do work if needed. And they do good work.
Not bitching, just recognize it for what it is, work around it, and deal with it. Which is what you need to learn to do, crybaby.

OP
OP
B

brianstrange

Bronco Guru
I agree something was wrong beyond broken phones. And from the sounds of it Roxanne tried to handle it but was treated in a disrespectful manner by your bad attitude.
This sounds like you forgot a few facts in your first post.
Like the part where you threatened to post up on CB? And tore up Roxanne in your telephone temper tantrum? So you threatened it, then did it but don't remember the story that way?
You guys are all the same, want to be an asshole to the lady on the phone, then want to come here and play the victim But always forget to paint the true picture of what occurred.
Its obvious you don't know this, but it is dishonest to tell only one side of the story, and delete the parts that make you look bad.
And you treat women like shit on the phone but label me "an internet Tuff Guy" because I call you out on your childish behavior?

You have stated "I will also stand my ground that I was nothing but polite"
So which is it? did you threaten to take this to the CB forums or not? I don't call that being polite. Do you?

It sounds like you had more attitude than anyone, just don't see it or want to take responsibility for your own tantrum.
This is great, the more you say the stupider you look.

And no, i'm not a kool aid drinking friend of Chuck or BCB. I've used them before and will again. But on the flip side I live 100 miles from them here in Texas but I normally buy from out of state because for whatever reason, Chuck's online shipping quote to my house is usually higher than the other guys. On the positive, I like being able to have someone fairly close to do work if needed. And they do good work.
Not bitching, just recognize it for what it is, work around it, and deal with it. Which is what you need to learn to do, crybaby.

.....and back to the internet tough guy....

nemo

Loc.
Brighton
As you may or may not know, i'm a bit stubborn (possibly a bit OCD) and I would not berate BAB a bit. Quite the opposite, i'd advertise for them. I'd build a webpage dedicated entirely to displaying the Bronco they built me for that price.
I'd build a Facebook page too, to help celebrate my new BAB Bronco. I'd show the world exactly what 30k will buy from them. Every rotten panel, worn tire, rusty bolt. Heck we still haven't seen the interior yet. If they are going to cash his check they should get to own their work product.
I'm a vindictive bastard.

Wyflyer the above is your quote in another thread

So he feels he was treated poorly but he can't be a Vindictive Bastard Poor product poor service same thing

OP
OP
B

brianstrange

Bronco Guru
Wyflyer the above is your quote in another thread............So he feels he was treated poorly but he can't be a Vindictive Bastard Poor product poor service same thing

Nemo, be careful, I think he's the "mall cop" type. You know.......STOP, or I'll say stop again"

cactushorse

Cliffs for those that need them.

OP attempts to order parts

Did not receive immediate/timely(in his opinion) confirmation

Calls vendor, gets disconnected for whatever reason, twice.?:?

Calls again, believes service is rude and gets his feelings hurt :cry:

Cancels order

Starts a "not to bash them but" thread with BAD BAD BAD in title

Gets called out by many on here, some in defense of vendor, some explaining SOP for these type of complaint posts.

Vendor posts explanations

OP lectures vendor on how he should run his business %)

If you're looking for the part where the OP is out any money, you wont find it.

Motive for thread relatively clear.

Disclaimer: my last 4 parts orders have been as follows
WH, TBP,TBP, BC. In that order

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Cliffs for those that need them.
OP attempts to order parts
Did not receive immediate/timely(in his opinion) confirmation
Calls vendor, gets disconnected for whatever reason, twice.?:?
Calls again, believes service is rude and gets his feelings hurt :cry:
Cancels order
Starts a "not to bash them but" thread with BAD BAD BAD in title
Gets called out by many on here, some in defense of vendor, some explaining SOP for these type of complaint posts.
Vendor posts explanations
OP lectures vendor on how he should run his business %)
If you're looking for the part where the OP is out any money, you wont find it.
Motive for thread relatively clear.
Disclaimer: my last 4 parts orders have been as follows
WH, TBP,TBP, BC. In that order

Speaking of motives, remind everyone, or inform those that do not know, what is your relationship with Chuck at BC Broncos?

cactushorse

Well since you ask. I have never met or even talked to the man if I recall correctly.

My motive is clear. I do not want this forum to turn into another "Pirate"

There are ways to handle disputes with vendors. I think you have been around long enough to know this.

Perhaps you should remind everyone what your relationship with the OP is. ;)

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
As you may or may not know, i'm a bit stubborn (possibly a bit OCD) and I would not berate BAB a bit. Quite the opposite, i'd advertise for them. I'd build a webpage dedicated entirely to displaying the Bronco they built me for that price.
I'd build a Facebook page too, to help celebrate my new BAB Bronco. I'd show the world exactly what 30k will buy from them. Every rotten panel, worn tire, rusty bolt. Heck we still haven't seen the interior yet. If they are going to cash his check they should get to own their work product.
I'm a vindictive bastard.

Wyflyer the above is your quote in another thread

So he feels he was treated poorly but he can't be a Vindictive Bastard Poor product poor service same thing

Nemo i'll agree that it looks similar, but these are two very different circumstances. In one BAB sold a 30,000 dollar bronco that everyone here agrees is worth less than 10,000. Big loss to the OP with no recourse except to advertise it. And I didn't say anything bad about BAB, only that I would post pics and the story and let the world judge them.

In this thread, it's all about a couple tiny phone calls, and brian wants to fight the entire world and bring as much damage as possible to Chuck. All because he didn't get his order shipped as quickly as he thought should. No money lost, only his ego. Big difference.

Entourage

Loc.
Phoenix, Arizona
I would have just tried a different vendor and stick with the one that treats you the best - that is what is so great about having multiple vendors. Luckily, I started ordering from Wild Horses in the beginning and have never had to try the other vendors.

Pokey71

Bronco Guru
Dear OP
I support your message. I have been wronged by Chuck and he doesnt give a flying crap.
Dont let these people get you down.

Dear chuck Lovers,
Do you get knee pads with every order?

nemo

Loc.
Brighton
Nemo i'll agree that it looks similar, but these are two very different circumstances. In one BAB sold a 30,000 dollar bronco that everyone here agrees is worth less than 10,000. Big loss to the OP with no recourse except to advertise it. And I didn't say anything bad about BAB, only that I would post pics and the story and let the world judge them.

In this thread, it's all about a couple tiny phone calls, and brian wants to fight the entire world and bring as much damage as possible to Chuck. All because he didn't get his order shipped as quickly as he thought should. No money lost, only his ego. Big difference.

Have to disagree with you, both threads started out about customer service.
BAB would not fix Scott's Bronco it was later turned into the cost of the Bronco.This thread is about customer service from BCB

Status
Not open for further replies.