• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Holopawlooza 2010 *Official* Registration Thread...

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Robert, your guess is as good as mine......

According to the Division of Forestry site St. Cloud got 1.25'' of rain today and Deer Park got 2.20'' of rain. Holopaw is smack dab in the middle between the two so we should have ideal conditions and good weather for the entire weekend.

To quote Ace from the A-Team "I love it when a plan comes together":cool:;D

Alright men, I'm going to bed!! I need to get some sleep because it's gonna be a long, fun weekend and I doubt I'll be getting much sleep once I get there. I'll be checking in here in the morning just before I leave to head over to Holopaw.

ashleymarkp

Loc.
Lakeland, Fl
iv been having one problem after another trhe past few days with my bronco. ive been up till 2 am for 3 days now trying to get it right. i keep buying parts and the new ones keep failing

ebronco

Loc.
Apopka
Good deal B!! That extra weight will help them tires get a little better traction.

Did anyone get a rain total of Holopaw today. I know we got almost 1.5 inches here and most of the weather that went through here was headed toward Holopaw. 1.5 inches there will be just enough to keep the dust down and pack the sugar sand a little. Might even had added a little bit to the mud levels.

Mark,

Dont worry about the rain total, its wet out there. Surbanban is the low spot and alot of area drains to it.

We WILL find mud to play in....

ebronco

Loc.
Apopka
Robert, your guess is as good as mine......

According to the Division of Forestry site St. Cloud got 1.25'' of rain today and Deer Park got 2.20'' of rain. Holopaw is smack dab in the middle between the two so we should have ideal conditions and good weather for the entire weekend.

To quote Ace from the A-Team "I love it when a plan comes together":cool:;D

Alright men, I'm going to bed!! I need to get some sleep because it's gonna be a long, fun weekend and I doubt I'll be getting much sleep once I get there. I'll be checking in here in the morning just before I leave to head over to Holopaw.

Mark,

what time are you heading out?

I am leaving around 9 this morning, will see you out there.

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
I am leaving in 2h ... my plan is to be there around noon !!!

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
It looks like you guys are going to have perfect weather this weekend. I hope everyone has a great time. Make sure you all take a bunch of pictures.;D