• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Holopawlooza 2010 “ PARTS SALE “ Thread...

ucbronco

Loc.
Summerfield, FL
I've got a spare front driveshaft, just about a full set of body side moulding and an aftermarket aux driver side fuel tank. I think the tank is a 13 gal alumn. If your interested make me an offer.

Butch

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
also have 8 hub caps in good shape

and i need a

28oz 3 bolt balancer
351w duraspark distributor

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Parker I might have both the balance and the dizzy but I'll have to remember to look on Friday. Just try and remind me sometime between now and next week.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
A few needs
Wiper clip, to hold the bar to the motor
Wiper nuts, got the windshield pieces
Wiper arms.
Need more but little funds right now.

csjr

Loc.
Lighthouse Point, FL
OK I posted this on the other thread so I thought I should move it after I saw this thread.
If anyone is interested in these let me know--
one pair factory stock radius arms with bushings--$50
one pair factory stock 28 spl rear axles with real old bearing and retainers--$40
one pair of factory stock 1974 351W cast iron exhaust manifolds--$30
one set of Dana44 factory stock ring and pinion, 3.50 ratio--make offer
one set of Ford 9" factory stock ring and pinion, 3.50 ratio--make offer
one Ford 9" factory stock Trac-Lok differential, 3.50 ratio carrier case--$40
one front driveshaft with CV and new-ish u-joint at the other end, lengthened for 4 1/2" front lift (I think the measurement, yoke to yoke was 24"), also has both yokes--$50
one Ryobi string weed trimmer with edger and hedge trimmer attachments--$40 (I hope the last one doesn't get this whole thread kicked to Off Topic....)

PM me if interested in anything. I can bring any or all of it to the event. I do Sanford and Son, no problem. See you slappies there....

cwarren87

Revelation, I've got a set of stock wiper arms or you could just make a set out of jeep cherokee rear window arms.

Truck174ff, I'm interested in the tan bikini if it happens to match my tan bronco!

Chris, when you say you have "bumbers, all kinds" I hope you mean bumpers, because I'm looking for a decent set of stockers.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
OK I posted this on the other thread so I thought I should move it after I saw this thread.
If anyone is interested in these let me know--
one pair factory stock radius arms with bushings--$50
one pair factory stock 28 spl rear axles with real old bearing and retainers--$40
one set of Dana44 factory stock ring and pinion, 3.50 ratio--make offer
one set of Ford 9" factory stock ring and pinion, 3.50 ratio--make offer
one Ford 9" factory stock Trac-Lok differential, 3.50 ratio carrier case--$40
one front driveshaft with CV and new-ish u-joint at the other end, lengthened for 4 1/2" front lift (I think the measurement, yoke to yoke was 24"), also has both yokes--$50
one Ryobi string weed trimmer with edger and hedge trimmer attachments--$40 (I hope the last one doesn't get this whole thread kicked to Off Topic....)

PM me if interested in anything. I can bring any or all of it to the event. I do Sanford and Son, no problem. See you slappies there....

Franko will need the exhaust manifolds.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Rev, i couldn't find the wiper arms. best to get the set from cwarren

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Franko will need the exhaust manifolds.

YES ...I would need that .... i could get this from you over pizza and beer one day !!!

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
do the manifolds flow better than 302 and do they mate the same on the outlet?

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
yes and yes, I'm a lot of help.

Yes & Thanks !!! ;)

~~~~

Brian
needs your t style transfer case the new driveshaft didnt fix the problem !!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------