• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Florida Holopawlooza 2009 ..Weekend & PICS .

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Can you send me one Franko?

What do you need from me?

Full name and add !!!

Frank, do you have LED taillights? I've been meaning to ask because they were BRIGHT!!

NO LED !!! My Tail Light lenses are new and i modified them to have Harley Davidson Blue Dot in them !!

Attachments

• bluedot.JPG
    bluedot.JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Flacrusher

I just wanted to tell you guys I really missed not going on this trip. Especially after seeing the pictures and reading the posts. Nothing like hopsital visits and sitting around to make you appreciate wreckless driving, drinking and camping (not necessarily in that order). For those that heard about my 80 yr old Grandmother, the first day after the stroke she was paralyzed and unable to speak. As of yesterday, she is in a rehab facility and is about 99% perfectly fine. Unbelievable recovery! My kids say we can't miss the next trip! I'll keep chacking for updates. Thanks for the well wishes.

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
That's great crusher!! We missed you being there last weekend, but check the chat forum now, Franko just announced the Corbett run for March!!

trippc3

Loc.
Orlando
I showed up late on Saturday and never really found where everyone was hanging out. We did find a few folks cruising around late Saturday night and ended up having a great time with them. Next year I'll do my best to get there earlier so I can meet everyone. No worries though, I had two buddies with 4-wheelers that came, so we ended up having a blast! Here's a few pics I did take of my own rig and a few of the others we saw throughout the day.

Attachments

• IMG_1288.jpg
    IMG_1288.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1273.jpg
    IMG_1273.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1291.jpg
    IMG_1291.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1268.jpg
    IMG_1268.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1300.jpg
    IMG_1300.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1275.jpg
    IMG_1275.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1274.jpg
    IMG_1274.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 22

Basketcase302

Loc.
Bartown, Florida
Wow!

Was good to meet all of you and hang out. Never had the pleasure to be around that many EB's in one place-at one time. Thanks to Sean for the short ride, (my back still isn't ready for the wheelin' I guess). ?:?
Bax, sure wish I woulda' know about the cooker and i could have tended to it while back at camp.
Franko I got a few pictures, (but pretty much like everyone else's which are awesome by the way)!

I'm gonna' build the tow rig this time around first (my 71' dually), and hopefully then can find another EB and resurface in a few years to do some wheelin' with all of you.
The Bronco's were awesome / the hospitality was awesome / the jokes were awesome. Thank you to everyone for putting up with my little girl "Diamon"! ;)

you need a 302 bellhousing.
I've got that bellhousing here if it's for the C-4.

Basketcase302

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Looks like everyone had a great time!
With luck i will have Chipper ready for the next one, Looking at the pics sure makes me hungry!! i think a "Work on the Bronco" vacation may be here soon.

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
I showed up late on Saturday and never really found where everyone was hanging out. We did find a few folks cruising around late Saturday night and ended up having a great time with them. Next year I'll do my best to get there earlier so I can meet everyone. No worries though, I had two buddies with 4-wheelers that came, so we ended up having a blast! Here's a few pics I did take of my own rig and a few of the others we saw throughout the day.

LUV THE FIRST PIC !!!

I hope you have it in high resolution for next years calendar !!! ;)

truck174ff

Loc.
st. cloud fl
it sucked had to dip it in the water or stop and cool down about every 15 minutes. but got a new fan and will put it in with the new motor probably?! I will be ready for Corbit!

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
NO LED !!! My Tail Light lenses are new and i modified them to have Harley Davidson Blue Dot in them !!

My father-in-law has those on his. I always wondered what the heck the deal was with that. Learn something new everday!

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
my new fav. video ;D :cool: ;)

[youtube]I657ZvpF1NM[/youtube][/QUOTE]

ohpoo2

Contributor
Franko, Thanks for the dvd alot of good pics on there. I guess I need to change the color of the orange Bronco it doesn't seem to be there much.

ha, ha

Thanks again, Darren

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL
Franko,
Thank you for the CD. Great pictures.
I liked the Corbett info. We are watching videos from past runs there right now.
Looks like fun, and I can't wait.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I really like this one of yours Frank...

Attachments

• P1010006.jpg
    P1010006.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 15
OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
CD? I guess mine is lost in the mail.

SORRY .... I sent all 14 CDs on Monday out !!!
I guess PP living in bigger citys get there mail quicker !?!?!??!?

I really like this one of yours Frank...

and yours is in the Pic to !!! ;)

Franko, Thanks for the dvd alot of good pics on there. I guess I need to change the color of the orange Bronco it doesn't seem to be there much.

Thanks again, Darren

Sorry ... I spent most of the day (if not towing) being the last one on the trails ...
I took pics of anyone I came across and wheeled with !!! ;)
But if you do wanna repaint yours, yellow would be a good and is one nice color missing in all the group pics !!! Hahahaha ;D

Last edited:

69 Fl. Bronc

Mine came today. Thanks. Have'nt watched it yet my wife is sleeping. Just got home from work. Hopefully, going to St. Pete tomorrow to get some tires for my rig. 35x 12.50 x 15 bfg mud ta's. Really want to bring it to Corbet. Lets see what happens. Enjoyed the short vid you posted, Franko. Got Seans bronco with the hood up in the background.Great guy.

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Franko,
Thank you for the CD. Great pictures.
I liked the Corbett info. We are watching videos from past runs there right now.
Looks like fun, and I can't wait.

KINDA FUNNY ....

you received yours No problem despite me not having your last name and therefor me sending it out to: Chuck and Add only !!! ;D :cool: