• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Florida Holopawlooza 2009 ..Weekend & PICS .

fla67

Pics from the weekend

Franko - my wife liked the one of you parked in front on me so I couldn't leave.

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    241.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    286.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    229.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    264.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 024.JPG
    024.JPG
    267.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    248.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 033.JPG
    033.JPG
    194.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 035.JPG
    035.JPG
    235.1 KB · Views: 11

mel381

Loc.
Tampa, Florida
Hey Franko..

No new updates on mine. Still at the body shop in Deland, FL. I did pick my color :)

She WILL be ready for next year!

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Mel it was so nice to meet you and your family. I could see it in your face that you were disappointed that you could have your Bronco there and that you had to leave early. But hey next year you will be out there wheeling with Janna and Yella and any other ladies we can round up by then. Hey maybe you can even make the Corbett run in March. It'll give you something to work towards.

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Hey Franko..

No new updates on mine. Still at the body shop in Deland, FL. I did pick my color :)

She WILL be ready for next year!

DID YOU GO WITH ROOT BEER ???

Franko - my wife liked the one of you parked in front on me so I couldn't leave.

WOW YEAH ... ITS A COOL PIC !!!
It was a pleasure meeting you !! YOU CRACKED ME UP !! SORRY that you had to leave early !!!

Get a decal made for you windshield " as seen on speedtv " or so !!! lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Mel it was so nice to meet you and your family. I could see it in your face that you were disappointed that you could have your Bronco there and that you had to leave early. But hey next year you will be out there wheeling with Janna and Yella and any other ladies we can round up by then. Hey maybe you can even make the Corbett run in March. It'll give you something to work towards.

dont forget mangos wife .... i think in no time she is going to have her own EB ... and chuck a 2nd job ... lol ;) ;D

and catfish514 / cristy who almost was in tears bc her EB didnt get done in time !!!

Last edited:

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL
dont forget mangos wife .... i think in no time she is going to have her own EB ... and chuck a 2nd job ... lol ;) ;D

Kasey took the truck for a spin on Sat morning. It was in 2WD, and got buried in the sand. It is tricky to get into 4x4, so she required a rescue mission. Unfortunately, FD Jay in the Jeep was the rescue vehicle, and this scared her from driving for the rest of the day. Thanks Jay.;D

She will be driving it this weekend at RNYC, so next event I may be able to ride shotgun and run the camera.

Mel, sorry I missed meeting you.

mel381

Loc.
Tampa, Florida
Mark, Yeah I was pretty bummed. I was however happy as hell to meet you guys! You are all so great and what a tight brotherhood it is. I really hope I am up and ready by March. Will you keep me updated with the info for the March run?

Franko...you guessed right. Root Beer is gonna be my color. I just sent the paint code to the body guy. I hope it looks good. Now I just have to decide on the interior color. I'm leaning towards black.

Mango....I realized I when I got home that you are my facebook buddy and I didn't get to meet you. :( You getting for Trucks gone wild?? :)

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Absolutely Mel!! This run is going to be Chris(yANK) and his brothers deal but I'm sure there'll be a thread about it in time. So just keep you eye out and I'll also let you know as soon as I do.

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
I don't see any pics of Bax's rig in the mud? ?:? ?:?

I just noticed the 351 emblem on it, though. That is kind of funny, Bax.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Devin, try and find a 400 badge or a 408 badge and I will change it. I had some 289 badging. But there is no way anyone would believe that. I got a couple of pictures of the trucks with mud. The hole that I am in is the one the dark blue one just went thru. My kid was good with her rig all day. She had some fun, the trails were wide and the truck received zero scratches. She did take it thru some water but not too deep.

The lower picture is me in dads truck. For having only 30'' tires that little bronco would go thru some stuff.

Attachments

• P1010036.jpg
    P1010036.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Broncopaloza 09 024.JPG.jpeg
    Broncopaloza 09 024.JPG.jpeg
    5.5 KB · Views: 171

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Thirdtime posted it the first time on page 6. I think it's the best action picture I have of it to date.

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL
My favorites were the blue Broncos. The green ones were the muddiest. I think every green one broke something too.

Attachments

• IMGP2180.jpg
    IMGP2180.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMGP2178.jpg
    IMGP2178.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMGP2181.jpg
    IMGP2181.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 7

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL
I think I'm gonna finally retire that tired old 200 and drop in a 250 with a little love to it. With that in mind does anyone have a flywheel to fit one of those? I think it is the same as a V8 flywheel but not sure.
Oh I forgot to tell you guys I had another Bronco (85) show up on Sunday and we wheeled till about 6pm. Long weekend and Sunday was really windy and sandy too!

How did your engine temp do?

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL
That's it for my good shots. I need to find a better resizing method.

Attachments

• IMGP2191.jpg
    IMGP2191.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 20
  • IMGP2182.jpg
    IMGP2182.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMGP2184.jpg
    IMGP2184.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 19

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
My favorites were the blue Broncos. The green ones were the muddiest. I think every green one broke something too.

My green one didn't break anything!! And once I quit running it in 4HI and started using 2HI it didn't run over 210* the rest of the weekend!! Just a little lesson learned about the shift pattern of my t-case. Won't be making that mistake again. But the green ones WERE the muddiest!!;D That means we had the most fun. Well I don't know, you couldn't wipe the smile off Janna's face with a brillo pad. She was having a blast!!

OP
OP
FRANKO289

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
OK Guys
the pp i have so fare that are going to get a CD with all the pics and vids that i have from the event are :
DARREN
CHRIS R.
MIKE D.
MARK
CHUCK
MIKE G.
MEL

ANYONE ELSE ???
I am going to burn the CDs this weekend and send them out Monday !!!

Last edited:

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Frank, do you have LED taillights? I've been meaning to ask because they were BRIGHT!!