• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

If the BRONCO didn't exist?

bigbarf48

Loc.
Stone Mountain, GA
Definitely a lifted El Camino. ;)

images

Not bad;D

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Scout II with the 258 and 3 spd on the floor?

Attachments

• plow beast.JPG
    plow beast.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 10

rustbucket

Bronco Guru
An old Mercedes G-wagon 2-door with diesel
Old Land Rover Series I to III, or D90
Unimog
Ford GPW
Willy's CJ3A or B
Scout 800 or II
67-72 Chevy C10/Blazer

Just is just a few. I could probably go on forever. Especially if I start naming cars. Still think I would have to build a Bronco from scratch. None better!

Tim in Az

Loc.
Mesa
78 or 79 f-150 sb -preferably black .. They seem to be allot harder to find in good condition than eb's in my area.

OP
OP
broncoitis

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
i would bulletproof a Samari.

Johnny,

Can't believe that it took 60 replies for the little Sammy to come up! I forgot about that little guy but would definitely be high on the list!

That Nissan Patrol is really cool! Were they ever even available in this country?

OP
OP
broncoitis

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Love to build a F100 I believe like the Red one in the beginning on the movie "The Last Action Hero" also would not mind having the pickup that Stallone drove in "The Expendables" ;D

mudmagnet63

Loc.
Geary OK.
I still have my 86 blazer with 275K miles. It's my fishin, 4 wheeler haulin, river rat for now. I had a cj5 that was a good ride. After I finish with the lift and tires on PEPE I'll prolly retire the Blazer. Maybe I'll leave it for the teenagers to drive so they won't ask for the Bronco keys.

Mud

jsnouffer

Contributor
I'd go with the Jeepster Commando... spotted this one while in Coronado, CA over the weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_0044.jpg
    IMG_0044.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0052.jpg
    IMG_0052.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0050.jpg
    IMG_0050.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 13

Izzy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Texas
I'd have to go with a Jeep TJ. I had a CJ and wasn't a big fan of it but my TJ was my second favorite vehicle I've owned.

3rd on my list was my Chevy Blazer. Had a blast in that thing in high school.