• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass Buy Dana 20 Tera Low Gear Set

Modman

Loc.
Laurens, SC
Is any one interested in a mass buy on Tera Low gear sets for the Dana 20. If so please let me know asap as quanity will determine price. Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
Modman

Modman

Loc.
Laurens, SC
TexasBronco said:
Depends on how low we can get the final price. Also where were you planning to buy them from?

From the look of people interested the price will be $725 or less and they will be coming straight from Tera

Last edited:
OP
OP
Modman

Modman

Loc.
Laurens, SC
bigjhoov said:
Seems a little high, seems like I've seen them for around $650.

Hope to be able to get close to that figure, again depends on the number of serious takers.

bigjhoov

nobody
what's up L? They only give you about a 25% reduction depending on your t-case. Final drive is 3.14:1 I think. I think I will get more bang for the buck by going with the np435.

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
But some guys have autos and some already have the NP so its a gain either way if these gears had been around when I had my toploader is would have went for the gears. When it comes down to it the gears are about the same price as a NP swap. $600 or so for gears $600 or more for tranny + adapter+ clutch ect. While some are done cheaper I'd say most will cost about $600