• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass Buy - NEW Can-Back soft top

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I am also in the category of not being able to afford that much money for a single item however I must say that a canvas top will outlast any of the soft tops available today . If you take care of a canvas top , it will outlast you too ! Just take a look at some of the old army stuff that was built during WW11 . Some of that stuff is still going strong today and it's been around a lot longer than most of us and I'll bet nobody even bothered to take care of it during it's hayday .

This is just my two cents worth .... but I read the thread and I just don't get the idea that somebody would think that Chuck was leading anyone blindly into a deal that would burn someone . Knock it off dude , I'm writting Chuck in for president !

GRIZZLY

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lakewood, CA
Yes it's close to being a surrey with the back and sides rolled up but with the other tops that's exactly when your window scratching occurs. Dust gets on the surface of the window and rubs in a haze. If you stay on top of it you can pretty much keep it polished out but I'd rather minimize it by just having the surrey style to throw on when heading to a dusty off road area. Surrey is Canback's term. I still think of it as a full size bikini(for larger size hooters:eek: :eek: ;D )

U

Unregistered

Bear1911 said:
Will colors other then black be available?

Not right now. Al ofCam-Bac said he would call me monday about the shipping. I'm gona pass on the pres. thing but thanks.

thumper

Loc.
Bountiful, Utah
Hey dudes!!!!!!!!!! I was not slamming Chuck at all! I love him, his products, and have personally wheeled with him at the Moab Bronco Safari. All I am saying, is the there was no way that I would pay that kind of money for a soft top!! Good luck to all of you that are buying in the mass buy. Just an opinion, not an indictment!!! Sheesh:) :)

xbanone

What if i order the top now, without the basket can i fit the basket on later, when funds allow, or are the tops different?? Does the light bar come with the basket? and the website shows the "roll up kit" is optional, is this true??

sorry for all the questions but its alot of $$ to think about......thanks

Brady

fuseman

Loc.
SoCal
Do you have a price on the lightbar for it? is it availible for this deal or is this something I'd have to purchase outside the mass buy?

Jeff B

Loc.
Wilmington, NC
Boy, I wish Santa would bring me one of those tops for Christmas but even he doesn't have one of those tops for his sleigh!

How about a lay away program for all us poor folks? %)

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
thumper said:
Hey dudes!!!!!!!!!! I was not slamming Chuck at all! I love him, his products, and have personally wheeled with him at the Moab Bronco Safari. All I am saying, is the there was no way that I would pay that kind of money for a soft top!! Good luck to all of you that are buying in the mass buy. Just an opinion, not an indictment!!! Sheesh:) :)
The rack can be ordered later
Madgyver, they are still working on the shipping cost
All, the lite bar and lights are a new product and we are working on the price, will let you know as soon as I know.
7 sold 3 to go
to hurry things along I ordered 10 tops so they are working on them now.

fuseman

Loc.
SoCal
Hey Chuck I tried to call you earlier today about 4:30 (forgot about the time difference) I wanted to know what I needed to do about settling up. I see you wrote there are only 3 sold so I only assume this means 3 are paid for. Let me know what I need to do. I decided on w/o windows and the rack.

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
The post ment 7 are spoken for and that leaves 3 to sale until the end of the buy in. ! week after the 10th one is spoken for this deal will be over. No one has paid or been ask for money yet. When I get the 10 I will ask. Sorry for the confusion. Are you # 8?

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
How about a lay away program for all us poor folks? %) [/B][/QUOTE] I can't do lay-a-way but I can hold off on charging you until the tops are ready to ship if that will help. With the way things are going that will be late january.

broncolove

The Bronco Ranch
Loc.
S.E. Michigan
Chuck, I am very interested in getting one of these. I have one question, Will they be making soft doors, or could the make a set of skins for the kayline soft door frames. I run soft doors in the winter and would want my top to match my doors. Let me know.

Thanks Tom