• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass Buy - NEW Can-Back soft top

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
The tops can be had in tan also.
Jason will be going to our island state soon and may be able to deliever a top there. anyone?

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
broncolove said:
Chuck, I am very interested in getting one of these. I have one question, Will they be making soft doors, or could the make a set of skins for the kayline soft door frames. I run soft doors in the winter and would want my top to match my doors. Let me know.

Thanks Tom
Just found out that there is a 2 piece soft door made with the same fabric as the black can bac tops

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Yes they are galen's doors, there is pictures but I don' have the add with me. They look good. If anyone has it please post it. I am not sure about the price yet.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
chuck said:
Jason will be going to our island state soon and may be able to deliever a top there. anyone?
Where?

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
chuck said:

Lucky guy. Have him swing by TX on the way. Just a couple thousand miles detour :p ;) ;D

How many tops are spoken far Chuck?

70EB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gig Harbor
I just got a set of Galen's doors and can attest to the fact that they are awesome and very well built.

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
SUPERDAVE said:
HEY CHUCK, GIVE ME A NUMBER. I WANT A TOP WITH WINDOWS AND THE RACK.

Welcome aboard SUPERDAVE! Glad to see you finally decided to become a member. You will find that this is an awesome site with a great bunch of very knowledgeable EB enthusiast. Also glad to see you’re getting in on this mass buy bud. Enjoy

Chuck, it appears we have our 10 buyers;D ;D ;D Lets light this candle;) ;D ;D

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
I am very interested in this top... trying to determine cash flow... Do you know how hard it is to take off? I read that it uses the same bolts as a hard top. Does it fold down at all when it is off or do we need to plan on the same amount of storage space when it is off? Do we know how heavy it is? Eith way, I am sure it is a ton lighter than the hard top I am running now.

OUR75

Loc.
Sparks, Nv.
Chuck, I would like to put in my order for top w/ windows and rack in black. Thank you for setting this up.

GRIZZLY

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lakewood, CA
Awnrie69 said:
I am very interested in this top... trying to determine cash flow... Do you know how hard it is to take off? I read that it uses the same bolts as a hard top. Does it fold down at all when it is off or do we need to plan on the same amount of storage space when it is off? Do we know how heavy it is? Eith way, I am sure it is a ton lighter than the hard top I am running now.
Don't know about weight but I believe the bows can be unbolted if you don't need the rack when the skin is off.

70EB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gig Harbor
I will post pics of Galen's soft doors that I have on BFix (not a contributor here yet). I have not mounted them yet as I am waiting to install my soft top in order to properly line up the upper doors witht he windshield and top.

Bill