• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass Buy - NEW Can-Back soft top

Bear1911

Chuck,
I want to check to see if you have me down for one. I spoke with Debbie when I ordered my Qjet and committed for one in tan with windows and a roof rack.

--Tom Jones

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
I have grizzly, fuseman, 77texas, roger Teno, hdo3sporty, broncolove, superdave,, our75, bear1911 and me. Sounds loke 10 to me. This deal will be closed at 7pm my time next monday. Don't wait until the last min. and miss out.

Bronco_Buddy

Loc.
Tucson, AZ
Can-Back Top Windshield Wiper Motor

I am interested in getting one of these tops but I need some more information. Will this top clear the "Stock" windshield wiper motor or do you have to use the drop bracket.

Also, How does the rear window attach to the tailgate? I hope we are not drilling the tailgate for snaps! Jeepers can tell you the problems with drilling your body for snaps (Old Best Top).

When is the expected ship date?

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
chuck said:
I have grizzly, fuseman, 77texas, roger Teno, hdo3sporty, broncolove, superdave,, our75, bear1911 and me. Sounds loke 10 to me. This deal will be closed at 7pm my time next monday. Don't wait until the last min. and miss out.

Outstanding. Now I have a week to decide on the side windows. What are the chances of Can-Back showing us the design they are planning for the side windows? Is the side windows going to be the same pattern as the hardtop side windows?

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
70EB said:
I will post pics of Galen's soft doors that I have on BFix (not a contributor here yet). I have not mounted them yet as I am waiting to install my soft top in order to properly line up the upper doors witht he windshield and top.

Bill

spieser

Loc.
Shalimar, FL
I am in on one.

Chuck,
I want one. I want the black top with side windows and a roof rack. I am eleven it looks like. Keep them coming out there. Lets make this a great product for Chuck and Can Back.

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Re: Can-Back Top Windshield Wiper Motor

Bronco_Buddy said:
I am interested in getting one of these tops but I need some more information. Will this top clear the "Stock" windshield wiper motor or do you have to use the drop bracket.

Also, How does the rear window attach to the tailgate? I hope we are not drilling the tailgate for snaps! Jeepers can tell you the problems with drilling your body for snaps (Old Best Top).

When is the expected ship date?
The canbac tops come with the windshield riser and the drop bracket. They do use snaps

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
SUPERDAVE said:
CHUCK, I ALSO WAS WONDERING IF THE WINDOWS ARE THE SAME SHAPE AS A HARD TOP AND DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHIPPING WEIGHT IS YET?
I have not gotten the info on the weaght yet or the shape of the side windows. Canback ships by zone and will drop ship them but I think we can save you some money by shipping the to you address. either way they would go right to your add. The problem is if you live in say texas or florida you are in the same zone but if you live in El paso the shipping should be diff. than if you live in the Keys, Anyway Jasaon is working on that now and we will let you know ASAP.

xbanone

Chuck, make me #12, black with windows and a roof rack, how long do you think it will be by the time they are all made?? I'm ready.......also any word on pricing on Galen's doors? I'd still like to see some more pics of them......

Brady

gearbox

Loc.
Acton, Ca
Chuck, I would like pricing on Galen's doors? Do these doors need the inserts ?
I need to replace the stock doors. My existing doors have windows removed and handles shaved.
Thanks
Roger Teno
Acton, Ca

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Re: I am in on one.

spieser said:
Chuck,
I want one. I want the black top with side windows and a roof rack. I am eleven it looks like. Keep them coming out there. Lets make this a great product for Chuck and Can Back.
O.K. spieser is # 11

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
Chuck, What are the chances of Can-Back showing us the design they are planning for the side windows? This would really be helpful with deciding which way I want to go either with or without the windows.

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
I just talked to a guy from Canbac bout the side windows. He thinks they will be about like the 4runner windows. The problem is they have not been made for the EB so it is real tuff to get a picture or even a good idea until they are done. Sorry I can'y be more helpful