• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB 2011 East Coast Bronco Round Up Dates

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
We've had a number of people ask for the dates next for vacation planning purposes so here they are -

*** June 23-26, 2011 ***

Hope you can make it. We're planning some special things for next year since it's the Bronco 45th anniversary. So if you've not been before but are thinking about coming, next year should be good event to attend. ;D

MEB Round Up Committee

Edit 2/11: PLEASE NOTE WE ADDED A 3RD EVENT DAY BECAUSE OF THE 45TH ANNIVERSARY. First onsite check-in/registration will be Wednesday evening June 22. Guided rides and scheduled activities will be on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, June 23, 24 and 25. Sunday June 26 will be self guided rides - must have at least 3 rigs to go out.

Last edited:

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
I'll be there w/ just one EB this time, too much trouble bring 2 .... Now which one to bring , the 68 Show Pony or the "old yella" 1/2 cab ????? ?:?

It would be nice to have the Zuki back there again for trail riding!! ;D

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY
Im excited cause I looked at my scedule and Im off two of those days, so all I have to do is switch one day;D;D Oh yea and make sure the bronco is ready%);D

rtj731

When will the cove start taking reservations for Camp/RV sites?

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
When will the cove start taking reservations for Camp/RV sites?

Good question. They should be able to take them now. But they are hard to get a hold of during the off season - usually can catch them only on Friday afternoons for the next few months. They run a snow tubing facility and are usualy there all weekend.

They have plenty of campsites but if you need hook-ups they are more limited. Let me know if you have trouble contacting them.

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
just booked my site with Willis today. Shot them an email last night and he called me back today to confirm. Area 1, site 4.

They're planning on installing a dumping station this spring, so RV's don't have to leave to dump. There's limited water hookups, so splitters are recommended. The showers are hot and free anyway, so there's really no need to fill up your own tanks...

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We'll be avoiding all the 'trailer trash' as usual and hiding out way back in Camp 4 area somewheres...;D