• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Bronco Round Up *Pics Start on Page 26!*

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
Well "WE" started rebuilding a 5.0 for the trail rig.
photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have the axles out of the '76 and the 9" on the stand and torn apart. Not much left to do except completely rebuild the two axles, install the 3.5" lift and put the axles back in. And complete the heim steering. And fab the bumpers..and install the winch..and the CB..and the Tuffy console with stereo..

..and change out the cam on Filly's '79

Since I'm traveling extensively for work between now and the Roundup..good thing my list is a short one, huh?%) %)

Roadburner

Randy be sure to watch out for the GARGOIL when you drag your ride out for a test.

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sponsor Update

MEB is pleased to announce that Warn is the exclusive winch provider for the 11th Annual East Coast Bronco Roundup in June. You can see all the great products Warn has to offer at www.warn.com. Come to the Roundup and get your raffle tickets to have a shot at the top-notch items donated by Warn.

For details go to www.earlybroncos.com or send me a PM.

cesco

update, been working on it:

inserts done and doors installed
looked at front axle, it's not broke and hub looks good
Hydroboost is done and working, need to drag the bronco out of the garage for a road test ( yard/driveway)
steering column had been on the bench for a year already waiting to go in no need to rush it. ( defer to off season)
Tranny gets rebuilt this weekend

add one more thing to the list...

CLEAN OUT GAS TANK;D

ransil

Bronco Guru
Randy be sure to watch out for the GARGOIL when you drag your ride out for a test.

Bernie,

That gas tank I acquired from you was I supposed to clean that out before installing it??
any idea what was living in it and how big it was??

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Pearl Coat or Scoop any other items or vendors that have comitted to the raffle yet? It would be nice to see a list of items I can dream about winning!!!

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Pearl Coat or Scoop any other items or vendors that have comitted to the raffle yet? It would be nice to see a list of items I can dream about winning!!!

The prizes are coming in as we speak. Pearlcoat will be announcing the more sginificant prizes and sponsors soon! (She should be mentioning Gordon Bailie any time now. hint hint)

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah, I'm slackin' a little bit here. But the prizes are coming in every day. Here's a great deal for everyone coming to the Roundup.

Bailiebilt is offering free shipping (up to $65) on all orders placed during the Roundup thru 6/29. Check the website to get your shopping list together and be ready to give Gordon Bailie your order at the Roundup.

Also, buy lots of raffle tickets for a chance to win a Bailiebilt Front Plate Bumper! The lucky winner can carry it home on his rig.

Many thanks to Bailiebilt for sponsoring the 11th East Coast Bronco Roundup.

www.bailiebilt.com

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
More Great Prizes!

You won't want to miss this! Be sure to buy lots of raffle tickets for a chance to win a Gift Certificate for "Buy 2, Get 2 Free" Mickey Thompson Tires or Dick Cepek Wheels.

Thanks to Mickey Thompson for their continuing support of the Roundup. See all their tires and wheels at www.mickeythompsontires.com.

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Graveyard at the Roundup

Jeff's Bronco Graveyard continues their great support of the Roundup with multiple gift certificates for their products. Jeff's offers something for just about every bronco on the road (and the ones that haven't made it to the road yet).

Be sure to get your raffle tickets at the Roundup for a shot at winning a Graveyard GC!

See the huge list of products they offer at www.broncograveyard.com.

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
LMC Truck sponsors the Roundup

LMC has been a major sponsor of the Roundup in the past and this year is no exception. LMC Truck has donated 2 complete vinyl floor mat kits (firewall to tailgate) and a few other goodies too.

Be sure to get your raffle tickets at the Roundup for your chance to win these prizes, and see LMC Truck's website for the Bronco catalog.

www.lmctruck.com

ransil

Bronco Guru
SQUIRRELS!!!!

Pulled my fuel tank yesterday.

Rule #1 when it looks like a fuel problem never believe the guy that owns it that he has gas in the tank always make him add in a gallon or 2.

That will eliminate 3 trip up the hill to get tools to clean & blow out the lines and the 30 minutes it takes to hook up the tractor to tow it to the upper garage and to find out that a 2K lb tractor cannot tow a 4K bronco up a hill and you now need to get the other bronco out and hook it up to do the job then swap back to the tractor to push it the final 20 feet into the garage.

Nothing major in the tank, tank screen was in place and in good condition.
Cleaned out the lines and replaced the fuel filter. While I had the tank out I reinforced the frame slots for the trailer tie downs ( they were tearing).

I will get fuel today and try it out.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Alright Scoop, I have a room reserved and I have registered!!! Now all I got to do is drive 10 hours and 10 min. Then I'll get to meet horsewpt!! and hang out with kb and all you MEB guys!!!
See ya"!!!;D ;D ;D

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Alright Scoop, I have a room reserved and I have registered!!! Now all I got to do is drive 10 hours and 10 min. Then I'll get to meet horsewpt!! and hang out with kb and all you MEB guys!!!
See ya"!!!;D ;D ;D

That's Awsome new NGA! I'm thrilled to hear that your gonna make it up! You say you got a room? You aren't the campin type huh? The camp ground is nice and it makes it easier to hangin out to shoot the chit with everyone in the evening. Where you stayin anyway?