• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Names of Broncos

Bronco Ben

Contributor
Jckofalltrdes master/none
Loc.
Coffeeville, Alabama
humm I might change mine rigs name after I get it back together ........that is if it goes well. TO "gynocology" otherwise meaning going when some men cant go or where some wouldnt dare to go lol

stry9ker

My girlfriend calls mine "That F***ing THING" Usually when she is trying to get in it...As in "I can't even get in that F***ing thing"!! she's only 5 ft

So now I refer to it as the "Thing"

Bart

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
Mine is called "Wild Bill" I got it from my best friend. His son, william (Bill) drove it, and best friend's dad nick name is Wild Bill. It fits. I've also named by Dodge (Bart = Big A$$ Red Truck). But I havne't named the other EB yet. I'll wait till the power train from the t-bird goes in.

velpoe

Loc.
Cumberland, MD
;D ;D ;D ;D You guys crack me up sometimes!! I don't really have a name for mine either...maybe just "The Bronco". It's a she though. Some nicknames have been tossed about, but none have stuck. Temporal names have been like "The Beast", or "Green-Machine".

Bronchole

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chatsworth, Ca (LA)
"Bronchole" Is what I refere to mine as.

That is the hole that all my free time, and most of all my money go in to. It's a pretty deep hole and I have not found the bottom yet!

Dan

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
I refer to mine loosely at Betty--Betty Ford. She is my addiction and my release. Mostly, she gets more negatively bent labels and adjectives attached from my parents, my brother and my wife. My wife prefers to it as the "Money Pit", that "P.O.S."-no acronym, and "BrawwhnckOO" that sounds much worst than I spelled it and just ooses disrespect and contempt...

IowaMike

Bronco Guru
My 4 year old daughter calls the '68 the "new, blue Bronco" and the '72 the "old, other blue Bronco". I just refer to them by their year; the '68, the '72.

bsaunder

Bronco Guru
My friends call it "The Beast", my wife calls it "the other woman", my parents call it "the money pit". and I gennerally call it my EB or the Bronco...

Henrietta

Loc.
Bradyville, TN
Mine is Pretty obvious....Henrietta....Not my F@#king name! Wife calls it that d@mn Bronco....I got that because of should be named a she name...and Henrietta Ford. Henry's fat daughter!

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Mine is "the fun truck" as named by my 3 yr old son. I already had a work truck then bought the Bronco and he said there is mommies truck, daddy's work truck and daddys fun truck after I told him it was for fun and the other for work.