• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ocbr 2015 official info thread

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Absolutely. I've heard other off-road events can a "little" questionable. I'd encourage you to bring the kids. Just keep them in a safe vehicle on the trails.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Don't let him fool you Huggins he's been to more than one! He just mad I took his bike!

Attachments

• evil.jpg
    evil.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 22

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Not even paying attention to names.... So... Oops gotta go. Here comes my boss!

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
We try to be. Everyone has fun.....parents should take into
consideration if they have their children there.
May need some language watched....but
overall..... we're not a bad bunch!

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
My kids love it! They only get to come for the last part of the week though. Mean parents won't let them out of that much school.
73987b35db169ff27a5a690c68f427f8.jpg

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You should have a talk with those mean parents...

Tell them you support them. Just take it from the guy who missed the grammar lesson on direct and indirect objects because he was sick: LIFE ALTERING!

Ksm

Bronco Guru
OMG look at those Broncos! It looks like mine but on steroids washed down with Muscle Milk.

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
You would learn about wheeling following that group but more importantly you would see what good parenting skills are as David & Tina have some of the most respectful kids I've met and are a joy to be around.

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
You would learn about wheeling following that group but more importantly you would see what good parenting skills are as David & Tina have some of the most respectful kids I've met and are a joy to be around.

yep!!!couldn't have said it better myself!

Skiddy

Bronco Guru

they will also help you work on your rigs:cool:

okorangebrnco

Bronco Guru
Depending on the new gig at work, I should be there this year!! Nyles- Blake now has a four wheeler and it will be there too....

bubba

Loc.
Conway
Nobody said anything about my heathen kids. Just kidding. I guess they're alright. It is a good family oriented event. So much as normally some of mine jump in other trucks not gonna my to call out any names and I don't see them for the rest of the day.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
You do have some great kids Bubba, that are a real pleasure to be around, and that I look forward to seeing again this year :cool: