• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ocbr 2015 official info thread

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Not sure imma make it....
6a718f87ca5c5b6470d7d96975ef54df.jpg
cd40a7a0d537a5360bcecc22896d40fe.jpg

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Trail Guides are sure gonna look nice this year!! AND someone is going to be happy Happy Happy!

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I have a pink Happy Happy Happy duck dynasty shirt. I would stand out on a trail, that is for sure.

YellowBronc

Bronco God
I've come up with a route for a cruise for Friday. What would be the consensus for the time to start? The cruise will take approximately an hour from leaving the park to return.
Some mentioned that they would like it later in the day so that they could peel off and eat at local eateries. Another option is to patronize the food trailer at the park.
My thoughts would be around 5pm. That way people would still have time to wheel in the afternoon but still make the cruise if they desire.

What's everyone's thoughts?

bubba

Loc.
Conway
Will it be the old route up spring st then up to lookout tower like we used to. Always liked that one better. 500-530 be good for us

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I think 5-6:00 would be good. Most of the time we are out of the trails and getting hungry about that time.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sounds like a decent time bud. We'll know better once we give it a whirl this year

okorangebrnco

Bronco Guru
Sounds like the 72 will need a new fuel pump! Id love to cruise Old Man's Bronco through town.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
N im always happy happy happy its the rest a you I have the problems with!!! Tighten up get ya asses ready!