• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ocbr 2015 official info thread

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Alright, sounds like the majority is in agreement with a 5 pm cruise. We'll try it and see if it works out ok and go from there for next year. Christine should have the maps printed out for the taking at the reg table.

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
thanks for keeping up with this Don & all.
I'm a little bogged down at the moment ;D

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Arggg! Why now? Does anybody work for beer and pizza? I thought I was ready to pack the suitcase and head to Hot Springs. Now I have to pull this C4 and replace it. My best calculations show I have about 2 free days and a couple of evenings between now and then. I guess that me, myself and I better get busy. I hope that Atlas goes in as nicely this second time as it did the first.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Arggg! Why now? Does anybody work for beer and pizza? I thought I was ready to pack the suitcase and head to Hot Springs. Now I have to pull this C4 and replace it. My best calculations show I have about 2 free days and a couple of evenings between now and then. I guess that me, myself and I better get busy. I hope that Atlas goes in as nicely this second time as it did the first.

Always something right. Good luck sir

rnrmp

Loc.
owasso
I should have the FITech efi delivered tomorrow and hopefully have it up and running Saturday and any bugs worked out by OCBR. I know there is a lot of interest in this efi system. Bailie Bilt got my hydroboost system back in order and 11pack leaf springs and moved the rearend back an inch and one inch body lift. I am ready for the street cruise baby!!!!

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
ehehehe - Is that excitement I see in your post ;D;D
I should have the FITech efi delivered tomorrow and hopefully have it up and running Saturday and any bugs worked out by OCBR. I know there is a lot of interest in this efi system. Bailie Bilt got my hydroboost system back in order and 11pack leaf springs and moved the rearend back an inch and one inch body lift. I am ready for the street cruise baby!!!!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Street hell. Sounds like you ready for Rubicon. :)

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Looks like my rotor will get fixed tonight and the tranny is gong to get a complete overhaul next week. Im thinking about leaving all that Moab dust on it too.

Broncowalt

I was wondering if I am only able to make it Saturday, what would the cost be and is that okay? Also if I can make it I am going to be getting there late Friday evening and would like to camp on the property. Do they usually fill up the rv camping area by now?

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Absolutely ok. "Mom" will know the answer to the cost for a day. I'd call the park ASAP and see what they've got left.

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Broncowalt - check your private messages on here.
also, park may only have camping left and not sure on that.
you have to call (& pay them direct) for camping fees. I don't
think that tent camping is very much...

Ksm

Bronco Guru
Looking forward to the event! And the cruise, and the pancakes, and most of all scoring a seat on someone's rig to actually go crawl around on some big rocks.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Looking forward to meeting you Ksm, as will a whole bunch of other good folks :cool:

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Looking forward to meeting you as well... I'll have 2 open seats for most of the week, your welcome to ride with me if you want some of the rougher stuff KSM.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Looks like my rotor will get fixed tonight and the tranny is gong to get a complete overhaul next week. Im thinking about leaving all that Moab dust on it too.

We'll have Moab Dust on them for a long time.... it's in every nook and cranny after the sand hill!

[youtube]Xoccf5yxmSw[/youtube]

Attachments

• 266.JPG
    266.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 8

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Looking forward to the event! And the cruise, and the pancakes, and most of all scoring a seat on someone's rig to actually go crawl around on some big rocks.

Yeah breakfast is pretty good at the park vendor. :)

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Yeah breakfast is pretty good at the park vendor. :)

We're on time to the park every morning, but we end up running late because of the breakfast burritos........I can't stay away from them.